Help me bombard the phone of the guy who scammed me! Also, anyone in St. Louis?

-
Damn, bad to hear! I would like to search for him and if i find him, beat his fuc...ing face to garble... but after he gave me my money back!!!

BTW: I had a couple of minutes to flag his ads as well. :snakeman:

right on.... I flagged his ads 3 diff times today on 3 diff computers. ..
I wonder how many flags it takes to knock his ads off.

Give em heck people !!

-RPM

right on.... I flagged his ads 3 diff times today on 3 diff computers. ..
I wonder how many flags it takes to knock his ads off.

Give em heck people !!

-RPM

It's the least I could do. I didn't feel comfortable with calling the guy's mother. With that being said, I feel another round of CL spam reporting coming on. ;)

I believe he just added another listing; selling a car for a buddy. I flagged it along with the rest of them.

If I was at my brother-in-laws house right now, I would scope his house and time table out. I would then go to local auction, buy a non-running piece of crap old Caddy, take the wheels off it, have a roll back wrecker to haul it to his drive way and drop it, hopefully blocking his stuff. Then call code enforcement. And make sure the car is loaded with the 'perfume' combo that was mentioned a little earlier. And then call the cops about a 'strange' odor coming from a Caddy in the guys driveway.

Oh, I forgot to add....leave a message........... this is Inspector Joe Blow from the IRS...Please call me!

must take more than 2 flags, I just flagged them all as wll and they are still there.

it never ceases to amaze me how great the folks on this board are.

i wish my real life community was this supportive!

I just cant read anymore, this guy pisses me off. Now I just bought a car from a member here and sent partial payment of 2000.00 in cash through the united States Post office and the difference in a personal check. Now, I know I'm nuts but the deal went down perfectly, not a hitch, no problem. You see your already out 400.00 and have had offers from FABO friends to visit this fellow. I would call about an ad for parts that he has for sale, agree on a price and ask if he could deliver it locally. The address should be a police station or a back alley, location depends on your wish to scare or punish, I choose punish, thats just me. If you choose the police station you can get his plate number, car description and take pictures of him to post where ever you like. I bought an intake off a guy who refused to ship, after a little investigating in found his work number and called. I informed him that in 3 days I was going to be in his area and I would work out our problems about the intake. I got the intake overnighted....enough said.
Mark

ya prohibited... spam... whatever...

To flag them . click on his ad and in the top right there is a place that say stuff about flagging... pretty simple once you see it.

-RPM

after researching a little about flagging on craigslist... i am not sure that a repete flag from the same computer (IP address) will register.....seems to be a gray area... but I think that if you flag it once... it doesnt count if you flag it again. ??? Maybe someone more tech savvy can figure that... I am still flagging from 3 diff computers though just 'cuz it makes me feel good to do it !:snakeman:

-RPM

If you flag from the same house through the same modem (cable/phone etc..) you will have the same IP address-does not change with different computers in the same house.

Looking at his latest CL ads, it appears that he has relisted the torque thrust mags that ringydingdingd never got in the first place. This guy is too lazy to even come up with new items to hose folks with.

-
Back