Help me bombard the phone of the guy who scammed me! Also, anyone in St. Louis?

-
Good points. Another path is the old: " If you don't like it call your Congressman ". I found years ago that it can really work. At least perhaps to get the USPS to look into mail fraud. Hell call his Congressman too.

SO TRY HIS MOM'S HOUSE 314-892-8885.
just called asked if they still had the wheels..lady said it was her brother. he was out of town since friday...I think you had better contact the local police and file a internet fraud charge w/local FBI. Their will be action taken.

Since I just got dinged by the credit card scammers and lost my entire bank account I REALLY hate scammers. Even more so now than before I was ripped off. A good way to get this 'snapperhead' is to set up a camcorder, hold a large gun to his head and just make him beat the living daylights out of himself until he cant go on anymore. Then take the wheels and boogie on down the road and let him explain this to anyone that he could make believe him.

flagged every add read every post on this thread wish i was closer to help sorry to hear this

FABO kicks *** we are a family

First let me start by saying that I hate scammers just as much as the next guy and I think this guy is scum.

BUT.....some of this seems a bit childish.....you cant send people to go beat him up or anything because then you or whoever you send would look like the bad guy in the eye of the law.

also all of the phone calls and stuff could probably be considered as harassment.

more often than not....the people who are not afraid of taking someones money or afraid of facing of with the person they screwed over......they are more so effected when they KNOW the law has been brought into the situation...not just when they are threatened with it.

you should probably call his hometown police department and explain the situation to them and atleast ask THEM to personally call him or his family and have the police see what they can do and also have the police inform them that you have full intentions of having him prosecuted to the max and have the police explain what kind length of a jail sentence and cost of fees would normally run for a crime such as what he has committed.

A scare tactic if you will!

there is always a loop hole to get around things......don't let this guy get comfortable with scamming people by letting so much time go by and letting him think he got away with it.

the more time that pass's.....the more it becomes old news.....the harder it will be to get anyone to stand up and help you fight to get your money back.

there has to be a different way to file charges against him and without costing you so much money...you really need to look in every nook and cranny and comb over all options......it all depends on how bad you want your money back.

but mail fraud is mail fraud......thats a government thing....seems like there would be an easy way to handle it.

say you seen a bum come up to your mail box in the middle of the night and take your mail......it shouldnt cost you anything to atleast get them in trouble.....the biggest thing is.....can you get back what was taken from you?......time will tell

You took the words right out of my mouth.

Also, if something was to happen to this guy, even if it wasn't you....who do you think they'd blame? Answer: The guy with 7 pages of hostile and violent responses to one thread on the internet. People have been caught because of what they've posted online before.

In the future, have a FABO member check the stuff out for you and pick it up. I'd be glad to do it for someone in SW Michigan.

Okay I have a question. Where did you buy the money order? If its through the Post Office then you have some options. One is to cancel the Money Order but more than likely its long since cashed. The other is to call the Postal Inspectors Office and produce your paper trail. The Post Office generally doesnt consider this to be mail fraud. Having said that, If the payment was solicited by mail from the seller then it IS considered mail fraud. When dealing with people over the internet, it would be wise to request an invoice for the goods and the price. This creates a paper trail and a written record of a contract and then the Post Office is on your side. It is also good to purchase your Money Orders through them and then its easily cancelled. It also can be tracked to see if its been cashed. I wish you good luck and unfortunately it looks like the THIEF is out in the wind never to be seen again. I would file with the Ca state civil lawsuit since I would rather the state of Ca to have my money instead of this THIEF.

Here is the current list of his ads and they have been up since April 14th.
http://stlouis.craigslist.org/search/?areaID=29&subAreaID=&query=314-409-7227&catAbb=sss

Apr 14 - 1956 chevy hubcaps nice set of 4 - $150 - (south county) auto parts

Apr 14 - 1957-1961 gm 10 bolt POSI 3rd member - $200 - (bridgeton) auto parts

Apr 14 - Collection of HOLLEY CARBS 20 a steal of a deal WOW!! - $300 - (BRIDGETON) auto parts

Apr 14 - NOS GM 1971-1972 El Camino fender - $200 - (bridgeton) auto parts

Apr 14 - 1969 GTO door panels PUI NEW Black assembled - $100 - (bridgeton) auto parts

Apr 14 - Weld Pro Stars 15"x10" 5-lug GM car with HOOSIER 29.-10.-15 Slicks exc - $300 - (bridgeton) auto parts

Apr 14 - 1975 Chevy VEGA rolling chassis set-up for SBC, Roll bar, Posi, disc - $350 - (Fredericktown) auto parts

I HATE scammers!! But guys like THIS one push me over the edge quickly. As many of you know, I'm a small contractor. Due to the current economy, and having been burned a few too many times by homeowners, it is my standard practice to get 50% up front and the balance when work is complete. Guys like this make it that much tougher for the rest of us to earn an honest living.

Ok, enough of MY rant. Ringy, if I were close enough, I'd collect your wheels for ya. I use to be in outside collections before I went back to construction work. When a redneck my size steps up to the front porch, most folks tend to pay attention.

On that note, if any of ya'll need help in SC, just let me know.

have alittle info heres another number to try here 573-701-3369 was on st louis craigslist like this
Cutlass 442 / Chevelle LS6 4-spoke steering wheel RARE - $100 (Oakville/South County)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Date: 2010-07-20, 8:02PM CDT
Reply to: sale-9nqa3-1854188315@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have a very rare steering wheel its a brushed aluminum 4-spoke with black rim this was used on 1970 Chevelle LS6 and Cu tlass 442 steering wheel is in great condition especially for its age.

$100 314-892-8885 or 573-701-3369

i live just 30 miles west of this dude Joe and had a bad dealing over the phone with him and i have met him one time at a swapmeet at riverport when it was in earth city mo he looks like a real outstanding citizen not lol ,and heres some other websites to keep track of him http://www.zabasearch.com/ and https://www.courts.mo.gov/casenet/base/welcome.do just type in his full name will find out all kinds of stuff

he just got me for $40 postal money order

anybody have any progress with this guy?

i called the one number,and the lady said the wheels in question here were shipped

-
Back