Hemi Cuda just for fun

-
Waiting on motor can't do much without measuring everything up. I don't want to start any other projects on this thing till I get it running.

if you were closer..I'd send over our dummy block...its windowed...along with my NFG heads and you could "mock it up"......then your dialed in for when the real deal shows up

I bet you could find a doorstop/ junk block/heads for a few $ locally

the plastic one are really nice too...but more $$$$

Yea I thought of that but they are supposed to be starting on assembly end of next week so, few days to build then break in on dyno and some tuning so I hope two to three weeks and I should get it back, I guess I can wait that long since it's been 3 months now and was supposed to be 3 to 4 weeks. Thanks for the offer though. I still may try to find one so I can set up the green car when it's time.

Nice ***!! :thumblef:

attachment.php

douglas340....that my friend is the BEST post I have ever read......

next time I'm havin a tuff day....I will think of that post and get my grin on!...thanks

it's great to be a car guy!....I'm still laughin'

Hey Denny how about brother John posting up some pics of your azz.

Bro John ...M.I.A. today...he and Weeb are coming over tomarrow. I'm sure he'll bring his camera

Would be nice to see some pics of the whole car to go along with the details.

soon...i'll have it down on all 4's ...and I'll sneak it outside for pics....I try not to broadcast the contents of my "storage facility"...if you know what I mean...

That I know my friend is very true, that's why I have electric fence around my shop.

If I caught some a$$hole in the act...I will try to zero in my Rugar 556c on the bastard...no mercy from me...thats God's job

hey douglas340.....hows everything down under???

do you ever visit the U.S.A?.....you would love the Mopar Nats

That car sits great... Im thinking about mini-tubbing mine also... Real nice car..

Thanks NoJoke I say just do it you won't be sorry.

I have a Dana 60 brand new that came out of my Mini tubbed 65 Belvedere I wonder it how it would fit under my car.. Are your quarters on top rolled in for tire clearance?

Yes my quarters are rolled, they have also been opened up to clear the 31's, since I am running a 4.56 gear I wanted the taller tire to calm the car down on the highway.

That rear should work just have to put it under there and get the measurements for the rims kinda backwards to the process, but it's what I had to do also since I had the rear already.

hey..no fair modifiying/altering the body in the "coffee getter"class

At least mine was done quietly with no fan fair, yours on the other hand has started a whole new movement in the coffee getter class. I only hope my green car can help represent the new standard you have set.

movement is my middle name...especially about 1/2 hour after my coffee!

-
Back