Hemidenny K member club?

-
Comparo - Some preliminary cell phone pics:

A taller and wider tire on the same rim but now more tucked in.

Mopar "Super Stock look"......No more "VW front tire look".

Plus, it's going to steer & handle so much better!

......and stop better with it's new Willwood front brakes.

("orangey looking" pics - Magnum Force; "red looking" pics - HDK)

Jimupdate020c_zps7aabdb9f.jpg
frtf_zpsc467c67c.jpg

IMG_20131121_142723_942_zpscc5b12de.jpg

IMG_20131121_142709_279_zpsfc7e171e.jpg

barracuda1_zps069ca467.jpg

No......It's not for sale......Old pic.

That car looks super! Thanks for posting Brother John...... I think the stance looks perfect!

The pics do not show it all..

Hub was moved inward 1-1/4" per side. The fender lip is 25-1/2 off the deck and the tire is close to an inch taller than the lip

I think the stance looks perfect!
Yeah. Sorry we had to paint your car red so you could see the difference
but you could tell what Scruffs was thinkin':

"I may be deaf (you idiots) but I'm not color blind".

So, we just had to do it.

The pics do not show it all.....the hub was moved inward 1-1/4" per
side. The fender lip is 25-1/2" off the deck and the tire is close to an
inch taller than the lip.
Not even close....no fit.

Now I can see that if the wheel was moved back out the 1-1/4"; the bigger
tire would be right into the fender. Nice job.

Now I can see that if the wheel was moved back out the 1-1/4"; the bigger tire
would be right into the fender. Nice job.
Denny was telling me yesterday that Mark retained the hubs & rotors he already had
which were the previous Willwood design. Nothing wrong with that but he said that the
latest ones available would narrow the front track even more (an additional 1/2" per side)
if someone wanted to run a wider tire, wheel or more offset.

The new fit is perfect however for his wheel & tire combo (15" x 4.5" Torq-Thrusts with
BFG 205/70-15 tires). It looks fantastic!

I'd love to get some pictures at different angles and distances outdoors but everything
is apart again for powder coating.

IMG_20131121_142833_237c_zps1264cf47.jpg

yeah it's lookin' good.......and don't forget the stance pic soon as you get her rolling and sitting how you like it

Heres my new HDK that Denny dropped off last Saturday. I ended up making another set of motor mount K frame brackets due to some final fitment issues, basically I had a had a brain fart when I made the other set of brackets for the mock up..... but Denny helped me see the error of my ways when he dropped off my new HDK. Now that the 9/16" attachment bolt slides thru like butter it's time to ship it off to the local Powder. Hope I made you proud Denny, I know your not a big fan of people welding on your Products.

Attachments

• duster 030.jpg
    82.5 KB · Views: 1,021
  • duster 031.jpg
    95.8 KB · Views: 903
  • duster 033.jpg
    119.5 KB · Views: 749
  • duster 034.jpg
    113.2 KB · Views: 763
  • duster 036.jpg
    97.2 KB · Views: 779
  • duster 037.jpg
    73.3 KB · Views: 769
  • duster 040.jpg
    64.3 KB · Views: 810
Heres my new HDK that Denny dropped off last Saturday. I ended up making another set of motor mount K frame brackets due to some final fitment issues, basically I had a had a brain fart when I made the other set of brackets for the mock up..... but Denny helped me see the error of my ways when he dropped off my new HDK. Now that the 9/16" attachment bolt slides thru like butter it's time to ship it off to the local Powder. Hope I made you proud Denny, I know your not a big fan of people welding on your Products.

Very nice!

You and I suffer from the same disease as others here on FABO... if it is not 100% perfect, it is re-do time.

Looks great Ross. I presume the stencil on that box says "GLASS".
Perhaps that is box is just tagged for pickup by the Findlay boys.

Anyway. I think it is apparent when comparing Dartn440's HDK to 76Orangewagon's that the
former is the regular version and Ross's is the LA Superslammer? Is my observation correct?

attachment.php

-
Back