How can i make 700 horse from a 410 stroker

-

79Powerwagon

Reaction score
like the title say 700 from a 410. I'm looking for the recipe. What heads,intake,compression and cam? This will probably be molnar crank/rods and whatever forged piston.

Building a 410 and want 700 horse out of this one. What heads, intake, compression, and cam? Probably molnar crank/rods and whatever forged pistons will be used. This is going in a 4x4 truck.

Building a 410 and shooting for 700. What heads, intake, compression and cam will get me there? Probably molnar bottom end.

No offence, you should be shopping for a builder the specializes in big hp stroker mopar small blocks, ain't an engine you should build on a whim.

Brutal HP, looks to be 0.060 over, but no stroke?

stock stroke
Slightly destroked by a tiny amount.

Still, this is the basic recipe I’d follow if I had zero idea of what to do as far as parts are concerned. I do wonder what a set of OOTB heads would do. Also a single 4bbl. It would probably take more camshaft to achieve.

Yeah I edited my above post after I read the article I was just guessing... you kind of got to remember North Carolina that's NASCAR engine territory....

Yea, here it is; “The stock stroke for the crankshaft is 3.58˝ and Barna de-stroked it to 3.558˝

That’s a .022 destroke. I like the .100 overbore. IMO, this is a really good bore and stroke combo. (Play the proper music to the words)
I like big bores and I can not lie…..
I like big bores that I can’t deny….

To the OP, @ 410 inches, you’ll make more power over the shorter stroke engine earlier due to the extra stroke.

Delet the ones you don't want on here please
No longer in my ability. But making multiple threads will just have everyone chasing their tails and you’re going to get way to much advice scattered all over the place. If it’s in one thread, everyone can read just the one thread and comment constructively on it as well as avoid counter advice which then has to be argued in a cross thread fashion leading to confusion.

440 with Trick flow power package is good for 600

-
Back