Not open for further replies.

gagembassett

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
I'm on the hunt for a factory slant 6 Hyperpak camshaft and also a 1966 273 D-Dart 4 barrel cam. I believe the D-Dart was a grind for a Superstock application. Let me know if you have one or leads to find one!

273 d dart CAMCRAFT 284 degree .495 intake .505 exhaust 60 degree overlap .013 intake .021 exhaust Maybe Racer Brown
Jim at Racer Brown actually is wanting one to throw in the cam doctor. Exactly why I made this post LOL but I do appreciate the specs thank you!

Jim at Racer Brown actually is wanting one to throw in the cam doctor. Exactly why I made this post LOL but I do appreciate the specs thank you!
yes sir...I think that engine had Racer Brown valve springs as well. I believe there were 50 engines. Good Luck that would be nice to see reproduced

I sent Jim the actual D/Dart cam drawings about 5 years ago.
Interesting, I'm just going off of what he told me. I think he maybe wants an actual cam to throw on his cam doctor to get lobe measurements.

The guy at Oregon Cams has the specs to grind you one. Another member here here has an original CamCraft stick. Maybe he’ll pipe in

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back