I am starting to see light at the end of the tunnel!!

-
Keith,I'd be interested in the info for the rear brake setup

I will give you ten bucks for the steering wheel, since the horn switch isnt working:-D

I know a guy that restores those if you need his number or my 10 bucks

Keith,I'd be interested in the info for the rear brake setup

Here is the guys info that sells the setups, as well as rear ends and axles.
Cass Eslick 406)883-4772
[email protected]
He sells what he calls an econo kit for 500 and another one for 625. Heres his response via email. MY econo kit comes with 2 piece bolt-together steel caliper brackets. The other kit includes 1 piece, billet aluminum caliper brackets. Everything else is the same. The Master Power and many other kits are built around the troublesome GM metric rear caliper. My kits use Mustang Cobra rear calipers. The parking brake mechanism is much better, they are easy to bleed, and you won't be rear biased with my kit.

By the way its $100 bucks extra for the parking brake cables. The work perfect by the.

Ill get some of the parking brake set up, I had to drive a hole through my from connectors but I would of had to do the same with the factory parking cable.

DSC01912.jpg

DSC01913.jpg

Here are couple he sent me
disc-brake-kit004.jpg

disc-brake-kit011.jpg

I will give you ten bucks for the steering wheel, since the horn switch isnt working:-D

I know a guy that restores those if you need his number or my 10 bucks
I actually have one waiting it the wings, my brother had it done by Dave somebody (Plumpbeeper is his site and online name) and isnt using it :)

DSCF6062.jpg

DSCF6064.jpg

Keith, you should be beyond proud about all of that hard work ... it looks phenomenal!!! I'm with the guys -- love that color.

It's also extremely satisfying to see my own work in there buried amongst yours. There's nothing like a semi-finished project to keep you inspired! AWESOME WORK my friend!!!

those rims look great! now i have to debate about buying new rims and tires or saving money for a house

Thanks for the info Keith. That kit sounds great!

Nice work by the way. You are a real diy guy,like myself!

Is that a Tuff wheel? Is it for sale?

Thanks for the info Keith. That kit sounds great!

Nice work by the way. You are a real diy guy,like myself!

Is that a Tuff wheel? Is it for sale?
Ill be able to tell you in about a week how well the set up works :)
The steering wheel is a rimblow to replace my broken one
Thanks

-
Back