I just had to

-

Snake

Mopar Nut
Reaction score
Well I know I should not drive it around the block because there is no insurance or a sticker on her yet but I had to:love7: Man it felt GREAT after taking 13 mounths to restore this 69 Dart I went around the block about 6 times,the only issue is my weights on my front rims are hiting the upper controll arm so i will have to get the stick on weights,also exhaust is banging on something just installed it this weakend.all in all very happy outher than the valve train noise right now.Just thought I would share my moment PS did not see a cop ooo good good.

Great to see ya finally starting to enjoy all your work.I had a friend who couldn't wait with his "70 cuda and drove it around the block while sitting on a wooden box,it had no interior.8)

Good for you, Snake! If nothing else, that should help you get through another cold winter. Let's face it, I'm sure we've ALL done a shakedown tour before everything was legal, I know I have. ;)

Keep up the good work Canadians. With the salt and weather we get here your cars look marvelous. Just installed a power sun roof in my 75 Valiant from a 2001 grand prix. fits the roof pretty good. I cant leave anything alone.

-
Back