Ice drags TNT... PICS!!!!

-

R5P7Duster

358 ci Nightmare
Reaction score
Well I went to TNT. Made one decent pass. Ran 98.10 @ 8.177 in the 1/8. Then the clutch disk just fell apart. didn't explode or anything just fell apart...

There is ALOT left in it... Went thru the lights in third gear at only 7400.... Thats when the power first starts... Gonna see if I can find a little more gear like 5.13...

Here are some pics

bilde.jpg

bilde1.jpg

lineup.jpg

on ICE...wtf...are you nutz......do you have studded tires or spikes sticking through them...I need to see close up of you front and rear tires....did I mention you are fricken nuts 98 MPH on ice...My dad would kick you azz if he saw you doing this...LOL

on ICE...wtf...are you nutz......do you have studded tires or spikes sticking through them...I need to see close up of you front and rear tires....did I mention you are fricken nuts 98 MPH on ice...My dad would kick you azz if he saw you doing this...LOL

LMAOROTF:cheers:

4000 #6 drywall screws per rear tire. Front tires are stock....

98 is slow for the 1/8. I should be running around 120... then I'll be happy...

Here's some rear tire pics....

100_1789.jpg

100_1790.jpg

100_1791.jpg

I'm surprised those drywall screws are hard enough to stand that. I always thought they were kind of brittle. Go figure!

How come none in the front.......seems like it would get a little hary at lets say 98 MPH...LOL

That is wild :cheers: I have never seen that ether 8)
I bet they cut groves out and the track prep would be easy :cheers:
Just water it down and watch it freeze solid :cheers:

I wonder if aluminum would work?. Those steel screws must make for one heavy *** pair of tires. I sure would hate to put in 19 hrs and boocoo bucs to find out it wouldn't!
That is amazing that you can run that hard.
No problem keeping the beer cold in the stands!

And don't forget to swap to slicks before you run down the asphalt in the Spring!

I'd like to see the look on the guys face at Goodyear when you take the tire in and say "I think I ran over a screw, can you plug this for me?"

Jesse just thinking with the HP you are making you should go to a Dana or 9in ford dont waste your time with a 8 3/4 rear.

I'm be down to see you guys run this year. Only 40 miles away. Rhinelander.

When you thinking of coming down? If this weekend doesn't work, I'll send you some free passes to get in. Just send me your mailing address, but you have to promise to use them...

-
Back