Indy LA-X vs. Eddy heads

-
Said you were done here and you came back... liar!

No you wanted a set for free to try out, your own words A-hole. Then you might buy them. Why would any competent business owner send you anything they put their work into at no benefit to them prior to payment. Maybe you should call Ryan, Pete at Best, Koffel, Modern Cyl or any other place and see the response you get to that request. You're no different from the homeless guy living under the bridge in your home town to Brian. Send a NEW product for you to soil, like the diaper your big baby *** is wearing, so Brian can have an impaired product returned which can no longer be sold as new. What a retarded munchkin you are, which is actually an insult to retarded munchkins, for which I apologize to said munchkins.

You got no resume and there is ZERO, NONE, NADA benefit to Brian to send you his product without payment. Maybe if you wrote one of those fluffy articles for a magazine (another cheap shot at a persons/Brians integrity), then maybe. BTW the car ran exactly what it should have even with that crappy/junk (your opinion) off the shelf Hughes 3500 converter.

Your car doesn't run the numbers it should for the HP you spout off. It either doesn't make the HP or their is some serious driveline loss, it's missing MPH somewhere, PERIOD!

Go take a healthy dose of this...
midol.gif

You need it more than anyone I can think of.

You're best left on ignore because you don't offer anything here except pot stirring BS. Must be a reason your breathe smells like vinegar... Later D'bag

God,i love how some people talk so tough behind a keyboard face to face you'd be call me sir and crying like the little girl you probably are..does your mother know your in her bedroom playing on her laptop again..

Can't we all just get along...LOL!!

Actually, you said for me to send them and you would pay the shipping BACK to me...I have the PM's.
So you want me to ship you brand new heads, pay shipping, take your word you'll ship them back to me and not run off with them. Then, you'll graciously send them back to me...USED and no good to me whatsoever!!??
WTF??
Does ANYONE ELSE find this moronic???????????????????

I think you've said enough...

Trust me i would not have kept them i have no use for iron heads what so ever,just wanted to see if they'd perform as advertised,,i guess not...

This message is hidden because stroked 340 is on your ignore list.

What a beautiful thing

Likely more worthless drivel from the meathead with the appropriate screen name... stroked. Should change your screen name to:
I'maDumbassandsuckVicEdelbrocksJohnson340.

Have fun Douchebag and thanks again for your worthless input in a thread which became trashed.

stroked340..........

I though I was delusional, you take the cake on that one. You get 1st Place! :stop: :banghead:

stroked340..........

I though I was delusional, you take the cake on that one. You get 1st Place! :stop: :banghead:

You guys from the west coast are so smart..NOT:bootysha::bootysha::bootysha:..

And crackhead,if i'm on your ignore list why do you chime-in on every thread i respond to..know why??..cause you just can't help yourself:bootysha::bootysha::bootysha:

Maybe we should hash out intake manifolds next.....

Never thought a topic like heads would cause a civil war.

Maybe we should hash out intake manifolds next.....

Never thought a topic like heads would cause a civil war.

It's too bad that one jackoff in here, appropriately named stroked, is the person to really get the ball rolling by running down other people, businesses and their products. It's funny that it appears his "real engine builder" lied to him about the hp his 416 was putting out (missing ~3 mph for hp/wt), before the SIR con rod/bolt assembly came loose that many people (myself included) warned him about but his "real engine builder" went with them because they got his seal of approval. That's why he has 6 pistons for sale or 7 rods or... That's funny stuff right there. Once you figure out he's a cancerous meathead, life is good. Put him on ignore and things will be much better around here.

He's the definition of a Masshole. :-D

full.jpg

To answer the intake question, it's hard to beat a LD340/Performer RPM/Air Gap for most street/strip applications.

Hey Guys, calm down - we are here for fun, sometimes it´s better to ignore what a guy has to say.

Brian: i´m always very interested in the information you give about the RHS-heads and your engine builds. Don´t let some ignorant people get you down, i appreciate your input very much. And i´m saving the money to get some of your RHS-Heads for my engine build sent to Germany. By the way, isn´t it possible to get a free set, for sure i will put a IMM Sticker at the car...........just kidding!:-D

see you at the track! (unfortunately not.....)

Michael

Hmm, I was wondering why he was bragging about his slow 360 with a name like stroked 340, now I know.

I wouldn't call a stock stroke 360 in a 3404 lb street car that runs 11.70's slow..then again i could strip it down to be like your what ever that thing is you drive..

Crackhead..back again,and commenting on my post..so much for ignoring anybody loser:thebirdm::thebirdm::thebirdm:

Stroked 340 Wrote
Trust me i would not have kept them i have no use for iron heads what so ever,just wanted to see if they'd perform as advertised,,i guess not...
user_offline.gif

Stroked 340, I wouldn't send you a set of "no buddy" ported heads to test, as ......Even if you payed the shipping!!!!!

I don't know you from Adam, I have know idea of you integrity! sure i or any one else could send you a set of head........... but no one would! not just Brian!
WHY, there is no guarantee they would get them back! Sure, Sure you say you have no use fora AKA iron head. but there is no guarantee you wouldn't just keep then or SELL THEN for that matter.
I know i wouldn't what to go threw the legal battle to get them back.

AND WHO CARES IF YOU CAN BET ME OR ANY ONE ELSE UP.
you are loosing friends on this forum like gang Busters.

Keep it up and you will HAVE 0!!!!!

And if you act this way in life..............You might just die a lonely old man with NO ONE AROUND YOU!
Yes i should have sent this to you in a pm........But, I'm not THAT nice:cheers:

user_offline.gif

Stroked 340, I wouldn't send you a set of "no buddy" ported heads to test, as ......Even if you payed the shipping!!!!!

I don't know you from Adam, I have know idea of you integrity! sure i or any one else could send you a set of head........... but no one would! not just Brian!
WHY, there is no guarantee they would get them back! Sure, Sure you say you have no use fora AKA iron head. but there is no guarantee you wouldn't just keep then or SELL THEN for that matter.
I know i wouldn't what to go threw the legal battle to get them back.

AND WHO CARES IF YOU CAN BET ME OR ANY ONE ELSE UP.
you are loosing friends on this forum like gang Busters.

Keep it up and you will HAVE 0!!!!!

And if you act this way in life..............You might just die a lonely old man with NO ONE AROUND YOU!

Yes i should have sent this to you in a pm........But, I'm not THAT nice:cheers:

Keep them no..i'm way too much of an honest guy to do that...in fact i'm too honest sometimes....Die a lonely man,hopefully you got the old part right,and its very old.. as for lonely part wouldn't bet on it..beat you up, no....that statement was directed to Mr. crackhead only!!..your not nice,thats ok i know quite a few people just like ya'....:grin::grin:

Autox is right, and thank you! The only 2 downsides I can see are the weigth which is a non issue for a street car or bracket car, and the other is future upgrade.
The head we sell, we sell like that for the best HP per $$$ value. Yes they can be ported, but your not going to gain alot of power...it will be minimal like 20-30 tops!
The OOTB chamber and exhaust port is MUCH better than the eddy head and the intake port the way we sell it outflows the eddy head on avg. by 30 cfm...AVG!!
Price the eddy head with a good valve job, beehive or good double springs, and port work enough to match the RHS head we sell...HEAVY never looked so good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
LOL!
Brian
I like what you guys do with your heads also. I would need rockers also. Non adjustable if they will work with what you guys do. I have a 360 LA block.. Will need alittle more time though. LOL

I like what you guys do with your heads also. I would need rockers also. Non adjustable if they will work with what you guys do. I have a 360 LA block.. Will need alittle more time though. LOL

You can use the factory arms.
maybe he has a set laying around he could jet wash and set up with the heads?

You can use the factory arms.
maybe he has a set laying around he could jet wash and set up with the heads?

I've read in the popular hot rodding that the stock rocker arms are pretty good. Here is a direct quote from the article on their 318 build:

"While the OEM valvetrain is non-adjustable, and looks as low-tech as it gets, it is extraordinarily lightweight, and being a shaft system, it's as stable as it comes. With a hydraulic cam, the ugly stock stuff will out-rpm virtually anything from the aftermarket."

Now how true this statement is, I don't know....If that's the case, then why "upgrade" to adjustable roller rockers...??

I've read in the popular hot rodding that the stock rocker arms are pretty good. Here is a direct quote from the article on their 318 build:

"While the OEM valvetrain is non-adjustable, and looks as low-tech as it gets, it is extraordinarily lightweight, and being a shaft system, it's as stable as it comes. With a hydraulic cam, the ugly stock stuff will out-rpm virtually anything from the aftermarket."

Now how true this statement is, I don't know....If that's the case, then why "upgrade" to adjustable roller rockers...??

well I have only seen one speared through rocker on a sb mopar in my time, but I have seen numerous speared through big block rocker arms.

The reason for a roller tip when valve lift exceeds .500-.520'ish there is more side loading/scrubbing of the valve tip which will accellerate or cause pre mature wear on the guide, also at a point the non roller will wipe across and off of the edge of the valve stem, which where lash caps come into play when guys used to run circle track with the old 273 rockers.

The other reason for adjustables is pre load, or you could have various length push rods to really get it right, or adjustable push rods throughout, but usually when the accuracy becomes that important, the lift increases and the roller requirement comes onto play.
O and when you have a solid cam....ya kinda need'em.lol

No matter, thats why there is a relm of preload in which it'll run and ya probably won't feel the diff if it's .020 off one way or the other

I'm sure there are other reasons

-
Back