Is it possible that all the affordable project cars are now taken?

-
I’m in a new area so all I have is marketplace/Craigslist and word of mouth. But I’m keeping my eyes open to all the farms around me for treasure.
Well no offense intended but you also live the the absolute worst state when it comes to price of ANYTHING. California you may as well add at least one zero or two to anything. You might be better off finding something out of state

I don't necessarily have a budget, it's more of a general statement.

People are asking silly money for junk
That’s in every thing. Always has been there. Just gonna know to be patient

Well no offense intended but you also live the the absolute worst state when it comes to price of ANYTHING. California you may as well add at least one zero or two to anything. You might be better off finding something out of state
All good, it can’t be offensive if it’s true imo. But we also have all the rust free, original cars. If you search marketplace/Craigslist you are going to find a bunch of Mopars in generally decent driver condition.

But prices are up 30%+ on anything 2 door/v8 compared to just 3 years ago. I know it’s just inflated asking prices, but they intimidate people who aren’t willing to lowball the **** out if someone just to see if they might say yes. I don’t have that problem if it’s something I really want lol.

-
Back