Is spring coming?

-

leblanc

member 2883
Reaction score
I am a Maritimer, southern NB to be exact but I think all maritimers are going to get a taste of it...it is called spring. We had a small snow storm last week and still had a white driveway this morning (snow like). But this afternoon the sun came out in force and the driveway is now down to the pavement. Too bad roads are still wet and salty cause....it would be vroom time, this will be our weather for the next week and a half. Things are looking up, keep it coming.

No spring here yet in the West Kootenays of BC. Winter just keeps hanging on. I dream of jumping in the fish and heading to the golf course.:banghead:

it's been spring here in connecticut almost all winter!! 80 degrees here yesterday and today, It's getting time to break out the toys!

Still had frost on my truck windows here in the mornings, its suppose to warm up this weekend but still below normal temperatures.

And one of are major mountain passes got shut down because of too much snow.

Going to 22* C tomorrow and 20C on Friday.Who said "Winterpeg" ? Frankly I think the temps are a little scary,not natural. :glasses7:

Snowed here this afternoon, didn't stick, more coming tonight. We are 10-15*F below normal temps here in Coeur d Alene/ Spokane

Blow some of that cold air my way please.. 80* in Wisconsin in March IS scary.... and it hasn't let up.

Well you better warm the hell up cuss I'm coming down there in 2 weeks.:D

Whaaa....happens in 2 weeks? I wouldn't bet on it, they way things'er goin

Hell I was hopin to get the disk brakes under the thing this winter. Mud, arthritis, rain, crap.

Been sitting here since 3 a.m. watching the wet snow fall.......

-
Back