Just what the Hell did he hit? Don't look for the weak

-
Would have liked to see a before pic . Iooks like it was a pretty nice ride before all the carnage.

That back bumper and tail lights look good....! Wonder how he faired?

I don't see any blood or body parts.
Did they hose it off?

Reminds me of this
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1_ptUrQOMPs"]Crash test Chevrolet 1959 vs Chevrolet 2009 - YouTube[/ame]

The speedo was stuck at 60 but for that kinda carnage, I'm wondering what also hit him.

I doubt he walked away.

I wonder if the fact that it's a 'vert had anything to do with the extent of the damage. For the work done, was it a factory convert? I also wonder if it's stock suspension.

Ooof! It be fixable,that should just buff right out....

Looking at the rear tire size and rim offset I'm thinking it had a narrowed rear and mini tubs.

It's got a big block stuck in it (literally).

Hmmmm, I wonder if you could dig around the internet and find that this car was sold within the last couple years?

I am going to hope it feel off a trailer, wow!!

Wow!
I bet it had sub frame connectors in it.
That's probably why the driver's compartment is still basically intact.
According to the serial number, it was a slant 6 car originally.

Don't look much worse than this car. It t-boned the wagon next to it. Probably only doing 45mph at the most, so damage to the vert (imo)looks about right for 60mph.
DSC00513.jpg

I survived, (actually walked away, ten feet anyway then collapsed) 5 teeth knocked out, cracked rib, ruptured spleen, and some small cuts. Wasn't wearing the lap belt at the time. Sometimes wonder if I would have been better off or not had I been wearing the seat belt.

-
Back