Just wondering..

-
I think that was about right, too. I bet that back half has collapsed. That would splain it.

what do you mean? they have some crazy arch on them lol...

if they collapsed it would have given me a better shackle angle(moving the lower point past the upper __\ ) instead of my current ___l lol...

those are supposed to be leafs and shackle...

P.S. it should be there end of the week or early next week UPS

Yeah, you're right. I dun said once I had a few beers tonight dammit. LOL

I wonder if it's possible they were made too short.....or even marked wrong?

Don't sweat the small ****, I got screwed over by a buddy back in the 90's on a wrecked '69-1/2 440+6 superbee body, I had already traded for the bee and my so called best friend had to start running his mouth to the guy that had the bee.. The person who has the car or part controls the deal, so nothings ever a "done deal" until the car is on your trailer or the part is in the mail...

Thats no excuse, especially when you have to be spoken to often, You do a lot of pot stirring on here.

Then kick me off if that's how you feel. I'll just seek self therapy somewhere else. I caint afford it professionally. Many times it's almost been at the end of a rope but this site RIGHT HERE has stopped that. I would imagine you'd be kinda proud of that, but shut the door if you want to. It's certainly your site. Maybe I do more than my share of "pot stirring" but I do an equal amount or more of trying to help people. Do you keep just as close count of those responses as well?

Oh and by the way...that's the only time I've ever used the few beers "excuse" as you put it....because it was true. But I've seen it use a bunch.

I Offered someone a complete 340 front Suspension K/with a components with drums, with 4spd. column manual or power box , w/ bars and A complete Big bolt disc setup, all for free. He declined, saying he's not ready for it yet. Sold some of it over the weekend on craigs list for $1100.00. Go figure? So your not alone.

...and here I am needin big bolt front brakes. LOL

I Offered someone a complete 340 front Suspension K/with a components with drums, with 4spd. column manual or power box , w/ bars and A complete Big bolt disc setup, all for free. He declined, saying he's not ready for it yet. Sold some of it over the weekend on craigs list for $1100.00. Go figure? So your not alone.

I had no way to get it from you to Joe but I did tell you I appreciated the offer. Im also no longer getting the Duster, Ive bought another car off of Joe that is complete and runs and drives.

But again, Thanks for the offer. Ive had a lot of them from many members that Ive passed on for one reason or another. I offered a set of tires to a member for free last week. He never came and got them. Am I mad ? No, **** happens. Maybe he just got busy with a thing called life.

Then kick me off if that's how you feel. I'll just seek self therapy somewhere else. I caint afford it professionally. Many times it's almost been at the end of a rope but this site RIGHT HERE has stopped that. I would imagine you'd be kinda proud of that, but shut the door if you want to. It's certainly your site. Maybe I do more than my share of "pot stirring" but I do an equal amount or more of trying to help people. Do you keep just as close count of those responses as well?

You did it right in this thread, Waggin called you on it and you did it again minutes later. No one wants to ban anyone here.

Im glad the site helps you get through the day, we all have our issues and Im sure the site helps many. DO NOT PUT YOUR ISSUES IN MY LAP. Im am in no way responsible for your life or well being just because Im tryng to do my job.

Just because you help someone out doesnt give you the right to give somebody ****. Its doesnt matter if you had a few beers, If your just joking, If you offered to help someone out with parts that they didnt take for what ever reason. Rules are rules, Follow them or be seen the door.

Fair enough. I hope you've told your mods the same because we've all witnessed them do the same things.

You did it right in this thread, Waggin called you on it and you did it again minutes later. No one wants to ban anyone here.

Im glad the site helps you get through the day, we all have our issues and Im sure the site helps many. DO NOT PUT YOUR ISSUES IN MY LAP. Im am in no way responsible for your life or well being just because Im tryng to do my job.

Just because you help someone out doesnt give you the right to give somebody ****. Its doesnt matter if you had a few beers, If your just joking, If you offered to help someone out with parts that they didnt take for what ever reason. Rules are rules, Follow them or be seen the door.
Man; what's up with you guys lately?Too much stress-not enough wool?Good Grief-you staff guys seem to want to pull the trigger lately.Hey Wild-thats just the nature of the beast-not just you.If I did you wrong,just tell me-I'll man up.Anyway have a nice day guys-or gays,I dont want to exclude anybody.

Whats up with us ? Theres 20000 members and about 5 of us trying to keep everyones bickering and senseless arguing under control. You guys miss 3/4 of the crap we deal with, emails, PMs, reported posts, threats. And we all do this for free in our spare time.

And if you missed it, the first thing I said was no one wants to ban anyone. But if we let one guy get away with stirring the pot of poking fun at someone or calling names, we need to let everyone getaway with it and then this place becomes a mess.

Im extremely proud of what this site has become over the last 7 years but the bigger it gets the harder it is to please everyone. It use to be a anything goes place but everyone had respect for each other. Now it seems every comment turns in to a pissing match and someone is always sending me PMs demanding I ban the other guy for hurting his feelings.

All I ask is that everyone respects everyone else and that you think before you speak.

There is 18,000 + members here......lIke babysitting 17,993 good kid's and a few that think the world is their oyster but not our's.....
Man; what's up with you guys lately?Too much stress-not enough wool?Good Grief-you staff guys seem to want to pull the trigger lately.Hey Wild-thats just the nature of the beast-not just you.If I did you wrong,just tell me-I'll man up.Anyway have a nice day guys-or gays,I dont want to exclude anybody.

Adam, I think all of yall do a great job. I've said it before, I'll say it again.....i caint say it enough. And I know I try yalls patience a lot. I'll try to work on it.....BUT.....in this case, in THIS thread everything was goin along good after Curtis smacked me around. Nobody is responsible for stirrin it back up but you. Not me. Not anybody else. You did it. You brought it back up. But hay, you're the boss. You can do whatever the heck you wanna do.

I think the website runs pretty smooth considering how many members are on here.. I've only ran into "two" people that I couldn't get along with, so I avoid them, everyone else seems pretty cool...

I had no way to get it from you to Joe but I did tell you I appreciated the offer. Im also no longer getting the Duster, Ive bought another car off of Joe that is complete and runs and drives.

But again, Thanks for the offer. Ive had a lot of them from many members that Ive passed on for one reason or another. I offered a set of tires to a member for free last week. He never came and got them. Am I mad ? No, **** happens. Maybe he just got busy with a thing called life.
Adam , you have just shown me you are a honest person. Because you could have taking the parts to resell. You no longer needed the parts and you didn't take them. My apologies, I never knew you didn't get the Duster. If you need anything let me know I have alot of a-body parts I will not be using before my clock stops, and I would like to clean it up for my wife. Like I said before I would like to return the favor so let me know.

No problem, It was just last week I talked to Joe about buying the Hang 10 instead of taking the Duster. It was just more of a project then I wanted to get in to. The Dart Sport I should be able to make a few minor repairs and start cruising. I think it worked out well for Joe too, He sold the Duster soon after I talked with him.

Thanks again !

I am just glad to have a place like this, most of the other sites that I frequent you get flamed if your car or attitude is not of what they deem acceptable. We all have times in our life when we feel under appreciated, and I always strive to be the best I can when dealing with people, unfortunately people are not always so forthcoming and there are days my attitude when dealing with them is not always the best either. It is a give and take world, sometimes it is more take than give. For me it is a money issue, I try an sell stuff to make money to put back into my projects, a lot of times people give me grief over the price, other grief over the condition, others tell me I don't know what I am talking about and yet others can't pay the shipping an want me to deliver it. The internet has created a world where people feel like they are right next door to each other when in reality, they are usually a great distance away. I have enjoyed the people on this site and all of the things that are said positive or negative. I for one have very few MOPAR people near me and rely on places like FABO to help me with problems that I can't solve.. Is that not the original mission of this place help others, even when you can't get the help you need. If anyone ever needs a ear to bend, PM me I will listen and might even have some advice that will help. Remember it takes all of us together to make this world go around..........
Dr. Fishstein..

I was wondering ...I help a sht load of people with their stuff and get thanks for it which is cool and more than sometimes expect, but what I wanna know is...why the hell is it that when I need a part or something hardly nobody chimes in to offer up a sale to me or help with a part except those who live near like MAD DART,CRACKEDBACK,3408BRL,64PHYSY...basically the few locals around me....

I have even seen people offer to sell items to others who recently have asked about'em, but they bail out of the deal and I show interest...it's no response...or 'I need'd to sell them yesterday'...meanwhile I find them up for sale 3 weeks later when supposedly they could not wait 1-2days on me.

should I just give up and quit bothering with the general public anymore??

I mean hell....I've drove hours to help members here, members who have then promised me some return for my gas/time/work....then have them renig'd what they told me they would pay/trade/do for me in parts er/ whatever...you get the pic...even if was just a notion, it seems taken back in the end...:angry4:

The other day I was 1st in line in a thread for a wieand tunnel ram, the pos never even PM'd me back...:thumbdow:

Sometimes I feel like my ignore list could be 100 people long at the end of the day.

I have good days and bad days I know, so maybe I'm taking this for more than it is...but either way im'a little irritated and a lot less willing to go the extra for people.:?

but who cares, right...

Um, I got lost, did you say T-ram?

-
Back