LONG covid? COVID Pneumonia?

-
This morning I'm at 95% would have gone to work but I took this as a vacation day a month ago. Like I said, 24 hr flu is my weak point. I get it and it hits me hard but Im back in 24-36 hours. No cough with this. Coworkers tell me to use those past 2 days as Covid days as they are not charged sick days in our amended contract in CA, it even pays MORE than my base wage as sick days is 75%, Covid pay is top tier wage @ 103% for some reason. Now I must start on the 2" of leaves in my back yard.....Im back baby!

This is just my opinion but, with COVID I think some people will catch "colds" 3 or 4 times a year...its a shame but..is what it is. It will make people stay away from each other in fear of catching "things"
I have one now. Didn't recover from the double pneumonia entirely, and now I'm sick

It is obvious that nobody is going to convince anybody else to change their beliefs about covid, the flu, the shot or anything related to such. People have their trusted source of information and that is that. So believe what you like. I do. I’m going with my personal experience.

And remember, those of you who think you know it all, really annoy those of us who do. :)

Anyone else find it strange that in our lifetimes there has never been long flu?
Again if we read the information thats out there that may provide a clearer picture of whats going on with Covid and long term affects.
nothing at all strange about it when we consider the filthy dirty contaminated with God only knows what parts of the world these virus seem to originate from.
I think its time to realise that we cant contain a virus that starts in a far away country, thinking that it will never reach our shores, I thought we learned that with AIDs

Was going for the content more than the personality of the pos. I think he has little man syndrome.

Here's my thing; after barely surviving double pneumonia, and losing my home, I full tilt boogie remodeled, right on ******* Christmas, I now caught this nice new thing called RSV (or some other **** like that) Now you know what? I've never even heard of this **** my whole life, (although supposedly everyone gets it, when they're an infant, between one and two) This ****'s all over, every ******* where, everyone I talk to is getting sick from this ****! Turned on the news the other night, New York's calling for masking indoors, cuz their hospitals are slammed full of covid, pneumonia flu, and ******* RSV patients! Our hospitals here are over 80% capacities Tell me people ain't ******* with US, the entirety of the United States of America's Citizens, and we can line up FACTS! Do I sound pissed off? Yeah I'm a little bit annoyed the rest of y'all should be too

Last edited:
Well, I ain't arguin about all the hooha, but all I know is, Kitty and I are sick as DAWGS yet again.

Well, I ain't arguin about all the hooha, but all I know is, Kitty and I are sick as DAWGS yet again.
That sucks brother I had to go back and clean up that post a little bit dad punctuation delete part of that I should probably delete the curse words although someone somewhere is going to read that and want to argue with me about how I'm a paranoid conspiracy theorist and there's nothing floating around in there except the average seasonal flu which I've never had my entire life.... man I hope you and Katie get better Brother! try slamming down 100 mg of Zinc a day, Vitamin D3, and about 3000 mg of vitamin C! Now what I do with the Zinc and the vitamin C, I broke the dosages up over the day, I don't take them all at one time. 3 packs of Emergen C, 2 50 mg of Zinc, and 3 D3s, with food. ( the Zinc will make your stomach flip a Lil nausea)
The latest trick down here? they just refuse everybody antibiotics, and say everything's viral, antibiotics don't work. Until you're practically at Deaths Door, once it's TURNED Bacterial.... I'm sure that's new "protocol", because I'm not the only one I know of, that's had that happened to them, and I've also read about it on here on the Forum as well!

I've been fighting this **** for ten days now. Started off as an earache and sore throat. Moved into my sinus' and chest. Mostly coughing up chunks now but seem to be getting better. I usually don't get sick for more that a couple of days at a time.

Here's my thing; after barely surviving double pneumonia, and losing my home, I full tilt boogie remodeled, right on ******* Christmas, I now caught this nice new thing called RSV (or some other **** like that) Now you know what? I've never even heard of this **** my whole life, (although supposedly everyone gets it, when they're an infant, between one and two) This ****'s all over, every ******* where, everyone I talk to is getting sick from this ****! Turned on the news the other night, New York's calling for masking indoors, cuz their hospitals are slammed full of covid, pneumonia flu, and ******* RSV patients! Our hospitals here are over 80% capacities Tell me people ain't ******* with US, the entirety of the United States of America's Citizens, and we can line up FACTS! Do I sound pissed off? Yeah I'm a little bit annoyed the rest of y'all should be too

Me too...

I've had double pneumonia and RSV this year...

All I know is I don’t have to worry about suddenly having a heart attack and dying.

Ya know, that sudden adult death syndrome. Especially more frequent in young adults now.

Albany med Hospital (albany NY) operates at 92% capacity all year and did so prior to 2020 as well.

The media uses data without perspective to maniputlate.

The plan was always to mask you forever. They just let you breath for a moment because the the pushback grew too large and the data to keep pushing just wan't there.

Her eis the new plan for the "tridemic" or "tripledemic". Perma masking, MRNA RSV shots are coming, already in the the works. MRNA flu shots. MRNA covid jabs. All of these will be annual. All will be mandated to attend public schools.

"The plan was to mask you forever".
I still dont know who the "they" is I keep hearing references to

"The plan was to mask you forever".
I still dont know who the "they" is I keep hearing references to
If you don't know who "they" are by now, you most likely never will.

Look at those domestically, and on a globally that are pushing, and have been pushing mandates for masking, EUA C19 vaccination, segregation by vax status, covid protocols, etc. Look at those who have told lie upon lie regarding covid. Therein lies your answer of who "they" are

Albany med Hospital (albany NY) operates at 92% capacity all year and did so prior to 2020 as well.

The media uses data without perspective to maniputlate.

The plan was always to mask you forever. They just let you breath for a moment because the the pushback grew too large and the data to keep pushing just wan't there.

Her eis the new plan for the "tridemic" or "tripledemic". Perma masking, MRNA RSV shots are coming, already in the the works. MRNA flu shots. MRNA covid jabs. All of these will be annual. All will be mandated to attend public schools.
You will be controlled with digintal ID.. But the digital banking will back it all up. Conspiray theory?? ha Open your eyes and look, it is coming and already here in some countries.
Control/

Yup, you guys don't think those digital vaccine ID's and the apps developed to track them just disspeared did you?

The crazy thing is the democrats and their followers are all for them.

Don't forget Lead's full support of unvaccinated detainment camps. A true follower of the propaganda willing to close the doors of the rail cars for his government

My stepson's family is always sick every other week the whole family gets something. Now the Warden had a 104 fever lastnight and a,sick 2 weeks ago.

-
Back