look at what i found

-

inkjunkie

Reaction score
look at what i found under my back seat. you think i might have had a few critters living in there?

IMG_2258.jpg

IMG_2259.jpg

my god man how n the hell could all that lumber fit back there GEEEZ haha jk

Hey what are you doing taking the backseat out of my 1966 Dart?LOL.When my car arrived from Alabama(to Ontario,Canada)When I took the backseat out,same thing!Good thing is the build sheet was still there.It,s alittle chewed,so I left it there!Little vermonts can make quite the mess of the insulation EH!

The under seat area makes a good mouse habitat.

I think broadcast sheets are made out of specially designed paper to attract mice.....not only did they make confetti out of my '71 Duster 340's broadcast sheet under the rear seat, they also got the one above the glove box too:angry7:

i got terds everywhere. went to remove the speedometer and it has an 1/8" of crap on it#-o

:sign5::pukerigh:

It's not funny but for some reason I thought of the scene in Joe Dirt :dontknow:where the crapper tank covers him with poop......." I got the poo on me"
Yeah I know...I'm wierd:angry7:

Hoky smokes..............

That nest is big enough for a Bobcat................You sure they're Mouse turds? (pardon.........) :toothy10:

Be careful. It looks as though there may be a family of yet-undiscovered-non-aquatic Capybara nearby. ;-)

:sign5::pukerigh:

It's not funny but for some reason I thought of the scene in Joe Dirt :dontknow:where the crapper tank covers him with poop......." I got the poo on me"
Yeah I know...I'm wierd:angry7:

what about the poop meteor??

not that i have found yet, but i have had to pull more then a few cactus spines out of my hands......kind of starting to feel like a pin cushion......

I just had to remove the heater box from my GSS the other day. Had a fresh mouse nest inside it. God that stunk!

at least there wernt any critters in there when you pulled the seat. i sure am glad i didnt find anything like this in my car.

Try putting in moth balls or slivers of Irish Spring soap. Critters can't stand the smell of either one of 'em.

I just finished taking the interior out of my car. I found a large nest on top the headliner. Yeah we wondered why it was falling down. I also had the joy of finding 4 dead carcasses in the car.

I'm dreading taking the dash out to see whats up there. The engine has a small nest around he 2 bbl. Good thing I'm not keeping that.

Riddler

irsh spring? I'll have to try that,smells a whole lot better than moth balls

I tried to smell moth balls once, but i couldn't get their little legs open. :-D

-
Back