Looking for photo's

-

Ozcuda

gotta love a MOPAR
Reaction score
I am nearing the end of the build of my wagon.

As I want to do a little bit of drag racing in our Nostalgia drag series I would like to find some pic's of old Valiant drag cars (perfer wagon pic's) from the 60's as I want my wagon to look the part.

Can anybody tell me if there is a web site or post some pic's up.

Thanks Oz

Here are a few pic's of the wagon.

Update1.jpg

update2.jpg

I have never seen one of those.
(*I think*)

7demon2 said:
you looking for cars or wagons? if wagons what are they called?

Either but would prefer wagon pic's as long as there early 60's

rumblefish360 said:
I have never seen one of those.
(*I think*)

It's a 1963 Chrysler Valiant Safari wagon down here in Australia. It's realy a 1963 Plymouth Valiant.

We have a different grille to the Plymouth Valiant but other than that there the same.

ok i poked around alittle...here is all i can find. sorry for the poor quality, again it is all i can find for now...

val1.jpg

val2.jpg

val3.jpg

val4.jpg

val5.jpg

val6.jpg

Ozcuda, you doh head. You put the master cylinder on the wrong side!!

Nice job man, I always wanted the pick up version of those Valiants, you dudes get all the cool cars.

MtNemoMopar said:
Ozcuda, you doh head. You put the master cylinder on the wrong side!!

Nice job man, I always wanted the pick up version of those Valiants, you dudes get all the cool cars.

LOL don't look at the steering wheel then.

Here's a pic of a ute

100_0200.jpg

Just got the wagon back from the exhaust shop today here is an update pic.

100_2346.jpg

Here's a pic a mate sent me the other day.....Looks a lot like the gasser in the other pic from 7Demon2.

APgasser.jpg

That right hand drive Ute is awesome!!!!!!!!! But the wagon is waaaaay cool also! I wish I could find something like that on this side of the planet.

Great looking wagon!

Ozcuda said:
Here's a pic a mate sent me the other day.....Looks a lot like the gasser in the other pic from 7Demon2.
except for a few details i would swear it is the same car only a newer picture of it.....

heres a 66 valaint at the local track this weekend...

11-18-R1%20006.jpg

-
Back