Lost my wife and best friend Carolynn (Lynn)

-
Such a beautiful woman taken far too soon. Please accept my most sincere condolences.

I have no words to describe how bad I feel for both you & Robert. May The Lord give you two the strength to persevere.
God Bless you.

George

Very sorry for your loss Darryl, Please accept my most sincere condolences.

My heart and Prayers go out to you and your family and friends.

Words cannot express how I feel for you right now. My wife is my soul mate and the love of my life and I cannot imagine life without her. My heart breaks for you.

I am actually going to a buddy's funeral on Saturday as well - he was just 44 years old and is the 3rd "car buddy" that I have lost in the past year and a half. Two were born in 1967, same as me. The other was just 52. Life is short no matter how long you live. Love hard, play hard, and pray hard.

May a peace that surpasses all understanding be granted unto you, FABO brother. Remember, FROG - Fully Rely On God

I'm terribly sorry to hear about your loss. My condolences to you, and your family.

My Thoughts are with you. It is a Terrible thing to go trough i can only imagine...Its great to see so much support here at this great forum. Way to young and it seems to happen to the best people. Please remember we are here for you. Im sure any member here that has responded to you wil Take the time to listen.Prayers are sent to you and all. A friend i work with lost her daughter at 18. She says time dosent heel wounds and your loss...............It helps you get through your daily life and function as you once were. You can never forget. If there is anything you need please let me know..........Thanks for letting us know. Sincerly Edd/ Nite Moves

My thoughts and prayers for you.I wish there was something I could do to ease your pain.I lost my first wife.

Deepest Condolences on the loss of your beautiful wife. If you need anything please P.M. me. Prayers are all I can offer you at this time but if you need anything please P.M. me.

Very sorry to hear about your loss. Prayers sent up for you and your family.

Darryl I wish I had the words to help with the pain, just know that many of us are thinking about you and yours at this sad time, my condolences brother.

I have known my wife since high school also. We met in 1983 and are still married. My wife is 46 and I turn 46 in October.
There is no way I can even imagine how you feel. Very sorry for the loss of your wife and best friend.

-
Back