Maxwedge hood on an early A

-

65Vart

Reaction score
Any body put a MaxWedge hood on an early A. I still want one of these on my 65 and now with headers it might help cool things down a bit. Pics would be great to help me decide. Thanks

Attachments

• Max-Wedge-Hood--Scoop-Dodge-Plymouth-Super-Stock-Hemi-for-sale_250826608563.jpg
    15.5 KB · Views: 741
Wally:
With your talent why don't you draw you car with a M\W hood.
I think it would look good, I am a fan of Max Wedge's.
See you at MoParFest.

Kenny

Why not send JRDart a pic of your car and the scoop and he will draw you whatever you want? He did for me.....look at my avatar. He's very good and VERY reasonable. I can tell you from personal experience those scoops look great on the early A. I had one on my 65 Valiant.....I have pics of the car, but none from the front. My ex destroyed over 98% of my car pictures and only a scarce few survived. But really, Jay will do you a very nice job. Here's his thread: http://www.forabodiesonly.com/mopar/showthread.php?t=154271

i had this on my 64 valiant and it looked great.. i thought it looked great anyway..lol

can't find any pics of it though.

6467hemiscoop.JPG

I thought this looked good, But I like the ol Maxwedge hood scoop better now that I think about it :hello2:

Attachments

• 1163993780pa.jpg
    108.9 KB · Views: 818
  • 1163993780pe.jpg
    83.7 KB · Views: 670
Why not send JRDart a pic of your car and the scoop and he will draw you whatever you want? He did for me.....look at my avatar. He's very good and VERY reasonable. I can tell you from personal experience those scoops look great on the early A. I had one on my 65 Valiant.....I have pics of the car, but none from the front. My ex destroyed over 98% of my car pictures and only a scarce few survived. But really, Jay will do you a very nice job. Here's his thread: http://www.forabodiesonly.com/mopar/showthread.php?t=154271
Hey StrokerScamp,Wally,s(65Vart) pretty good at drawing himself.He,s done a bunch of pics for local members already.Here,s a couple he,s done for me,they,re pretty cool..
View attachment 66 Dart project Nov2010 101.jpg

View attachment Racing the 66 Dart 016.jpg

Thanks guys. The size is 35 long-- 28 wide---, pretty big, I love the scoop, just pretty big for the hood.

Thanks guys. The size is 35 long-- 28 wide---, pretty big, I love the scoop, just pretty big for the hood.

Trust me...it looks good. I had one.

It's just the right size!
Now go and make one out of card board, sit it on the hood, take a picture, post it, and we will vote on it.

Kenny

I just ordered one for mine last night 22" wide x 29" long just about the only thing that will fit and be somewhat correct for the car. I will toss it on and take some pics next week, I hope it looks decent I have to get some heat out from under the hood.

I just ordered one for mine last night 22" wide x 29" long just about the only thing that will fit and be somewhat correct for the car. I will toss it on and take some pics next week, I hope it looks decent I have to get some heat out from under the hood.
where did you order it from? I spoke to the guy at Sled city in Ohio . If I pull the trigger that will be the one. You are right on about somewhat correct for the period , no six pack hood for this car.

Here's another for ya:

Attachments

• 66 Cuda - 1.jpg
    83.8 KB · Views: 467
  • 66 Cuda - 2.jpg
    100.2 KB · Views: 463
  • 66 Cuda - 4.jpg
    82.8 KB · Views: 462
-
Back