McCail's V.P.!

-
It`s an allusion to the movie Waynes World. In one scene the characters Wayne and Garth are trying euphemistically to express the beauty of Waynes girl. "If she were president she would be BABE-r-ham Lincoln." I`m just trying to imagine Palin as president if something should happen to McCain......weird????

Small Block.....I didn't understand that "President Baberham Lincoln" thing either :???: Thought I had missed "the boat".

Thanks for clarifying Longgone............

How refreshing to listen to a "non-Washington insider"......8) 8) and :smilebox: IMAGINE

I was always taught to avoid the 3-G`s topics (God, government, and guns) in public as they always lead to heated discussions, that is unless I planned to be a preacher, politician, or a cowboy. I try to take a light-hearted approach to each and respect everyones opinion whether I agree with them or not. I have to say though that I never thought I would live to see a black president or a female vice president ,so whatever happens in November will be historical and no matter what side of it you`re on, you`ll be making history. That`s cool and something I may be able to tell my grandkids one day. Now if my son will only get to work on it! Lol!

I can't believe you nutso extremists are now argueing back and forth about the existance of 9/11.

All bunk. A bad cut and paste of logos that can be found on the internet. If I wanted to take the time, I could produce a website that looks as official, ,with testimony from eye witnesses stating that flying saucers have landed in West Texas. And the reasons for the landings is the collection of Mexicans crossing the border.

I have seen documentation that proves they are being taken to a distant planet, and are being used as coffee tables
STOP, STOP, YOU ARE KILLING ME!!!!! Freaking hilarious!!!!!

I am an Independent and try to be open minded to both parties view.

I conclude from reading this thread that:
A.) Right wingers that speak the "gospel" of open mindedness are some of the most close minded people out there. I am open to more liberal things if you can actually make sense of them... they mostly just reply with what I have heard on the news 1 million times!

B.) I 2shelbys is being hated on by the right wingers....

C.) this election sucks... but I will certainly be voting for McCain over Obama. At the beginning I was for him, but... I just don't like how much that dude lies... forget anything else I don't agree with.

- Jonsgottademon

Another thing too... now the Democratic party will ULTIMATELY hate on Palin cuz she is a woman. Although Billary was close to getting the "democratic ticket." what a bunch of BS...

all you guys are crazy

I like her!
ALOT!
I've been doing my homework on her.

Holy smokes! Last time I seen her she wasn't wearing that!
All black and looking very classy. A lot of things are coming up here now about her, I'm going to remain quiet about my opinion.
I did save the newspaper from yesterday though, lot a neat info. and some photos.

Holy smokes! Last time I seen her she wasn't wearing that!
All black and looking very classy. A lot of things are coming up here now about her, I'm going to remain quiet about my opinion.
I did save the newspaper from yesterday though, lot a neat info. and some photos.

The black mini skirt picture is fake. Just as fake as the vogue picture that is going around too.

Uh-ooh, not another photoshop pic of an
nearly elected public official!
It's so hard to seperate the wheat from the chaff.
What should me the sheeple do?
I'm so confused. NOT

Alaskan Dart has she accomplished anything of merit in
your home state?
Has she fulfilled any of her promises she made during her campaign?
I'm not asking for dirt, I would like some unvarnished truth,
just an opionion as to will she do what she says. At least try?
Can I expect a honest effort to make thing better?

OK guys, you want political opinion?

Yesterday was John McCain's 72nd birthday. If elected, he'd be the oldest president ever inaugurated. And after months of slamming Barack Obama for "inexperience," here's who John McCain has chosen to be one heartbeat away from the presidency: a right-wing religious conservative with no foreign policy experience, who until recently was mayor of a town of 9,000 people.
[FONT=Arial, Verdana, sans-serif]Huh?[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Verdana, sans-serif]Who is Sarah Palin? Here's some basic background:
[/FONT]

• [FONT=Arial, Verdana, sans-serif]
    [*]She was elected Alaska's governor a little over a year and a half ago. Her previous office was mayor of Wasilla, a small town outside Anchorage. She has no foreign policy experience.1
    [*]Palin is strongly anti-choice, opposing abortion even in the case of rape or incest.2
    [*]She supported right-wing extremist Pat Buchanan for president in 2000. 3
    [*]Palin thinks creationism should be taught in public schools.4
    [*]She's doesn't think humans are the cause of climate change.5
    [*]She's solidly in line with John McCain's "Big Oil first" energy policy. She's pushed hard for more oil drilling and says renewables won't be ready for years. She also sued the Bush administration for listing polar bears as an endangered species—she was worried it would interfere with more oil drilling in Alaska.6
    [*]How closely did John McCain vet this choice? He met Sarah Palin once at a meeting. They spoke a second time, last Sunday, when he called her about being vice-president. Then he offered her the position.7
    [/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Verdana, sans-serif]This is information the American people need to see. Please take a moment to forward this email to your friends and family.[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Verdana, sans-serif]We also asked Alaska MoveOn members what the rest of us should know about their governor. The response was striking. Here's a sample:[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Verdana, sans-serif]She is really just a mayor from a small town outside Anchorage who has been a governor for only 1.5 years, and has ZERO national and international experience. I shudder to think that she could be the person taking that 3AM call on the White House hotline, and the one who could potentially be charged with leading the US in the volatile international scene that exists today. [/FONT][FONT=Arial, Verdana, sans-serif]—Rose M., Fairbanks, AK[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Verdana, sans-serif]She is VERY, VERY conservative, and far from perfect. She's a hunter and fisherwoman, but votes against the environment again and again. She ran on ethics reform, but is currently under investigation for several charges involving hiring and firing of state officials. She has NO experience beyond Alaska. [/FONT][FONT=Arial, Verdana, sans-serif]—Christine B., Denali Park, AK[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Verdana, sans-serif]As an Alaskan and a feminist, I am beyond words at this announcement. Palin is not a feminist, and she is not the reformer she claims to be. [/FONT][FONT=Arial, Verdana, sans-serif]—Karen L., Anchorage, AK[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Verdana, sans-serif]Alaskans, collectively, are just as stunned as the rest of the nation. She is doing well running our State, but is totally inexperienced on the national level, and very much unequipped to run the nation, if it came to that. She is as far right as one can get, which has already been communicated on the news. In our office of thirty employees (dems, republicans, and nonpartisans), not one person feels she is ready for the V.P. position.[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Verdana, sans-serif]—Sherry C., Anchorage, AK[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Verdana, sans-serif]She's vehemently anti-choice and doesn't care about protecting our natural resources, even though she has worked as a fisherman. McCain chose her to pick up the Hillary voters, but Palin is no Hillary. [/FONT][FONT=Arial, Verdana, sans-serif]—Marina L., Juneau, AK[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Verdana, sans-serif]I think she's far too inexperienced to be in this position. I'm all for a woman in the White House, but not one who hasn't done anything to deserve it. There are far many other women who have worked their way up and have much more experience that would have been better choices. This is a patronizing decision on John McCain's part- and insulting to females everywhere that he would assume he'll get our vote by putting "A Woman" in that position.[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Verdana, sans-serif]—Jennifer M., Anchorage, AK[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Verdana, sans-serif]So Governor Palin is a staunch anti-choice religious conservative. She's a global warming denier who shares John McCain's commitment to Big Oil. And she's dramatically inexperienced.[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Verdana, sans-serif]In picking Sarah Palin, John McCain has made the religious right very happy. And he's made a very dangerous decision for our country.[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Verdana, sans-serif]In the next few days, many Americans will be wondering what McCain's vice-presidential choice means. Please pass this information along to your friends and family.[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Verdana, sans-serif]Thanks for all you do.[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Verdana, sans-serif]–Ilyse, Noah, Justin, Karin and the rest of the team[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Verdana, sans-serif]Sources:
[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Verdana, sans-serif]1. "Sarah Palin," Wikipedia, Accessed August 29, 2008
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sarah_Palin
[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Verdana, sans-serif]2. "McCain Selects Anti-Choice Sarah Palin as Running Mate," NARAL Pro-Choice America, August 29, 2008
http://www.moveon.org/r?r=17515&id=13661-7942836-KP6WBsx&t=1
[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Verdana, sans-serif]3. "Sarah Palin, Buchananite," The Nation, August 29, 2008
http://www.moveon.org/r?r=17736&id=13661-7942836-KP6WBsx&t=2
[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Verdana, sans-serif]4. "'Creation science' enters the race," Anchorage Daily News, October 27, 2006
http://www.moveon.org/r?r=17737&id=13661-7942836-KP6WBsx&t=3
[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Verdana, sans-serif]5. "Palin buys climate denial PR spin—ignores science," Huffington Post, August 29, 2008
http://www.moveon.org/r?r=17517&id=13661-7942836-KP6WBsx&t=4
[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Verdana, sans-serif]6. "McCain VP Pick Completes Shift to Bush Energy Policy," Sierra Club, August 29, 2008
http://www.moveon.org/r?r=17518&id=13661-7942836-KP6WBsx&t=5
[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Verdana, sans-serif]"Choice of Palin Promises Failed Energy Policies of the Past," League of Conservation Voters, August 29, 2008
http://www.moveon.org/r?r=17519&id=13661-7942836-KP6WBsx&t=6
[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Verdana, sans-serif]"Protecting polar bears gets in way of drilling for oil, says governor," The Times of London, May 23, 2008
http://www.moveon.org/r?r=17520&id=13661-7942836-KP6WBsx&t=7
[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Verdana, sans-serif]7 "McCain met Palin once before yesterday," MSNBC, August 29, 2008
http://www.moveon.org/r?r=21119&id=13661-7942836-KP6WBsx&t=8
[/FONT]

Thanks for posting these credentials. Previously I was undecided. Now, I'll be voting for McCain / Palin.

Pretty slanted, one could come up with even more of the same on the support side too. Move on .org is a bias political agenda, it would be like asking Rush Limbaugh the same stuff, not very objective..

And Joe Biddon wa the authour on the banking and credit reform bill and look at the banking industry. But then again he is not the one that stool and screwed people, and what about people buying house way to $$$$$$$ for their budget, so see it never ends.

It really doess not matter right? We as people need to take charge of our own and pull our own little red wagon, why have big GOV or anyone do it for you. I am self employed make more moeny than I ever did working for the man, though again it it harder at times too. It is al labout give and take, trade offs. etc.

Kinda like the old saying" If you want it done right do it yourself"

I do not like to blame either party, they all kinda suck right? And, however they keep each other in check. Still best darn country in the world USA, no offense to Canada, Brits etc.Ausies etc.

Well I see all post makes sense on both sides, lots of good points guys and gals.

HEY have a great Labor day, it is already Beer 30 take care folks.. :cheers:

So basicly if I threw obama and Palin in a bag and shook it
Palin would kick obamas a$$ and take the presidence with
her 1 1/2 year of running a state goverment experience
Plus running a city goverment.
Literaly and figuritivly on the a$$ kicking.
We also know where she was born and raised and
where her loyaltys lie.
Better a VP able to learn on the job than
a P trying to learn as he goes.

McCains wife is 18 years younger and his VP choice 28 years younger, looks like trophy wife and trophy VP. He loves the young ones and money.

I think we could use a fresh face able to make their own decisions,not one being run by the cronies in the background. But how much does big oil own her?

Palin?? Small town mayor?? Small population Governor??

I wonder what the annual budget/revenue is for the state of Alaska compared to a state the size of.............pick one...

Very interesting Longarm on the learning as you go method. I'm with ya on that.

Hows Hillary coming on the non citizen issue with no birth certificate for Obama? If this floats then will Arnold be running in 2012?

Palin/Schwarzenegger? Beat that....

Alaskan Dart: Your state will be at a lose but "we the people" need her at the top.....

I don't care if McCain picked a goat to be his running mate he's got my vote. I wouldn't vote for the un-American white people hating Obama if he promised to double my pay. Did I leave out the fact that his entire family is Muslim.

I love Gov Palin

Here is a web site from here.
www.adn.com
News said here today that her daughter is pregnant at age 17 and she will be marrying the young man as well now.
I'm sorry, but if my little girl, yes even at age 17 she is still my little girl, if she plans to have sex, it damn well better be protected, I really need to keep quiet about my opinion once again for reasons.
I don't stydy Martial Arts for nothing. I have a 5 y/o girl and 5 month old boy, in ten years, the boys will knocking at the door for sure and I'll be waiting, he-he.....

Actually, I don't like the fact she'd running for VP. True, she was picked, but...
Ah, it'll just start a big who-ha and I don't wanna stir the pot.
I said it before, politics are not my forte, show a honest politician and I'll show you an honest lawyer.
She has been good to us here, made a lot of possitive changes I'll give her that.

I don't care if McCain picked a goat to be his running mate he's got my vote. I wouldn't vote for the un-American white people hating Obama if he promised to double my pay. Did I leave out the fact that his entire family is Muslim.

I love Gov Palin

I agree. I can not beleave that somebody who wants to be come pres and run this country. HAs so little respect for it.

PS You for got anti-american too.Mopar658)8)

OK guys, you want political opinion?

Yesterday was John McCain's 72nd birthday. If elected, he'd be the oldest president ever inaugurated. And after months of slamming Barack Obama for "inexperience,"...
And in spite of her limited experience she still has FAR more than Obama. How sad is that? She also has not announced $1 trillion (yes, trillion with a "T") in new spending but said nothing about who is going to pay for it (I'll give you one guess who is going to pay for it), and has no terrorists or vehement racists in her inner circle. She also actually told us the truth about herself and her family. Obama can not even manage that. You need to be careful which sources you quote. Using moveon as though they are the least bit credible will destroy your credibility as fast as using the American Nazi party as a source of information on Obama. And BTW, her position on global warming shows that she has done research because man has nothing to do with global warming for more solid scientific reasons that I should go into on this thread, and I have much less of a problem with her position on abortion than I do with Obama who three times voted that it should be perfectly OK to kill, or abandon and leave to die, babies that are born completely healthy in a botched abortion. I thought even the baby killers admitted that a child born viable was a human?

ok...I have something for you.

I know 09/11/01 was orchestrated AGAINST the American People by the Bush Administration.....

Here are my FIRM Standing points to support this:

There was NO TITANIUM Boeing 757 Aircraft Parts found at the scene of the Pentagon....
No Luggage.....
No Bodies........

The only released video footage of the impact on the west wall of the Pentagon shows a Vapor Trail and then and Explosion.....Vapor Trail + Explosion = Missle

The FBI confiscated all 35 PLUS Security Surveillance Videos from Hotels and Buildings in the vicinity that show the West Wall of the Pentagon Clearly and could have silenced any nay sayers once and for all and still to this day have not released any of them.

The WTC 1 & 2 were designed to withstand the Impact of commercial airliners. WTC Engineers have said on record that they should not have collapsed.

After cleaning up WTC Debris and they got to near ground level they found the Support Beams were Diagnoly Cut with Thermite Bands and found high concentration levels of Thermite there too.

President Bush sat there in the Florida Classroom listening to a book about "Goats" already notified of WTC 1 being struck......then when his advisor comes in and tells him of WTC 2......he sits there for another 15 minutes...WTF?

I am not going to continue with this crap, but if you believe that some Muslims out in some cave in Afghanistan could conjur up a plan of that magnitude and execute it flawlessly with no rehearsal, and that the Bush-Bin Laden family friendship has nothing to do with OWNING the American People,.......................I would tell you: YOU NEED TO WAKE UP.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZbgCttq8L_8

Please tell me you are not serious.

-
Back