Meet Mr. Butterscotch

-
That would be cool! It has been awhile since the last time I saw you there.

Yo , John,, I'm sure I'll be there as well. No car , but checkin everything out..I know Eddie ( sublime green ). We hang out sometimes.. He's close by me.. See ya next week...

Yo , John,, I'm sure I'll be there as well. No car , but checkin everything out..I know Eddie ( sublime green ). We hang out sometimes.. He's close by me.. See ya next week...

Yep see you guys next Saturday. I'll have the usual orange Demon again Mitch.....lol.

Well I got my transmission back from getting rebuilt and also finally quarter window seals. My car has been pulled out of hibernation and work is starting back up on it.
1115161213.jpg

John, very nice looking car. I am partial to the butterscotch color as I have a 69.5 lift off hood Super Bee in that color and it has the white tail stripe. I would have not ordered it that way, but it is the way that it came. Anyways, I did not realize that the car was being done in the Sigel shop. He was our neighbor at Carlisle for several years. Good luck with the restoration, it looks like it is coming along nicely. Also let me know how the gaskets fit so that if there are any issues, it can be communicated back to Precision.
Richard

The Demon looks O U T S T A N D I N G !!! Congrats on getting the resto back on track....

John, very nice looking car. I am partial to the butterscotch color as I have a 69.5 lift off hood Super Bee in that color and it has the white tail stripe. I would have not ordered it that way, but it is the way that it came. Anyways, I did not realize that the car was being done in the Sigel shop. He was our neighbor at Carlisle for several years. Good luck with the restoration, it looks like it is coming along nicely. Also let me know how the gaskets fit so that if there are any issues, it can be communicated back to Precision.
Richard

I sure will let you know how the seals work out Richard, and thanks for the fast shipping. I got them this past Friday and gave them to Sigel on Saturday and he was gonna try working on the quarter glass today.
I appreciate your trust in working with me Richard!!

The Demon looks O U T S T A N D I N G !!! Congrats on getting the resto back on track....
Thanks 6pkC! I was getting a bit depressed over these quarter window seals and was losing interest on the restoration. Now I'm all fired up again!

Well stopped by the shop to drop off more items. The 340 and 727 just got installed while I was there and some other items. Finally my quarter glass seals came and are installed.

1118160958.jpg
1118161012.jpg
1118161014.jpg
1118160956.jpg

Last edited:
I'm so happy that your quarter glass seals finally arrived John. I hope that the car assembly moves ahead without a hitch.

whats with the over-sized pair of pants being used as a fender cover?

Lmao those are oversized? ?
Good eye Denny.
Congrats on progress John.
Precision? ? As in Precision Replacement Products? Have you got seal part numbers John?
Looks awesome

and while we are talking over-sized......that trans pan looks like it holds an additional 5 gallon (super-sized). Lots of good stuff to see in the pictures

Lmao those are oversized? ?
Good eye Denny.
Congrats on progress John.
Precision? ? As in Precision Replacement Products? Have you got seal part numbers John?
Looks awesome
Steve, you are close. It's Precision Replacement Parts and here's the part# QWPG7074 that I used. All the vendors like Classic Industries,Year One,Steel Rubber all have them now.

I'm so happy that your quarter glass seals finally arrived John. I hope that the car assembly moves ahead without a hitch.
Yeah it's moving along real fast now. I gotta keep finding or ordering parts to keep the guys working.

Some odd's and end's in the engine compartment. Carpet is loosely installed and AC/Heater box installed but will get hooked up sometime.
1128160916.jpg
1128160922.jpg
1128160942a.jpg

Finally!!!
Yeah finally Kevin! They looked good and fit nice now. They said the frames have some spring in them when they were disassembled and had to bend/tweek them around some to make them fit back in. My car's gonna be put on the back burner for a week or two because some outfit is coming in and putting some 4 link rear suspensions under at least 3 cars there.......so my car will be in the way.

I also had to get a new driveshaft made because the original was bent and couldn't be used.

Stopped at the shop today to go over a couple of little minor things on my car and snapped a quick picture while there
0204171339.jpg

John, Nora and I stopped at the shop today to look at spray outs for the body color and undercarriage. Your car is coming along!

John, Nora and I stopped at the shop today to look at spray outs for the body color and undercarriage. Your car is coming along!
Yeah I think it needs exhaust,the interior,dash and glass installed yet.

-
Back