Monster Mopar Weekend in Indy 2013

-
Hope things work out Mike ....it would be good to see ya again.

I hope everything works out for you Mike, looking forward to seeing you again! (along with everyone else)

Same here, looking forward to seeing everyone again and members I missed 2 years ago, Plus I wanted Treva to meet everyone this year :coffee2:

Only a few more weeks and can't wait to see everybody again this year! This time I am staying for the whole 3 day event.

Its getting close. Not sure if I will make it up there just yet.

I'm ready (mostly) I certainly can't wait. I could stand a break from the shop.
The Dart has a brand new top. Tony I got a brand new EZ up (got to love Gander Mtns Lifetime warranty). I'm already registered and have my room paid for.
I'm going to come in with the Cruise-A-Paloza Cincy leg. Break off and park the Dart with the FABO group, then go over and help my friend with his swap booth.
That's the plan anyway.

I'm ready (mostly) I certainly can't wait. I could stand a break from the shop.
The Dart has a brand new top. Tony I got a brand new EZ up (got to love Gander Mtns Lifetime warranty). I'm already registered and have my room paid for.
I'm going to come in with the Cruise-A-Paloza Cincy leg. Break off and park the Dart with the FABO group, then go over and help my friend with his swap booth.
That's the plan anyway.
Nice! Don't the Dart through a car wash this time :D

Got my room pd for just pd for my swap spot hopefully get rid of some unneeded stuff this yr

How about some suggestions for hotels near the track ? Just in case :happy3:

How about some suggestions for hotels near the track ? Just in case :happy3:
Treva and I are going to be as close to Tony's home as we can get, he sent us some info in the mail and there is some of this info on this thread some where I believe :glasses7:

Hello C, we are staying at the Comfort Inn, Avon IN ,,,,,,about 6 miles from the track. Nice area.
Avon is a great area (looking to move there soon) can get a little congested with traffic but a great area none the less. See you all at MMW! Don't think the truck will make it this year but the Duster and the Aspen are entered.

I will be there and hope to bring my new Duster Cindy.Glad your are going to be able to make it Mike....

Attachments

• dus whel 002.jpg
    57.7 KB · Views: 253
Looking forward to being there Friday... Fingers crossed and I can drive the dart as long as she starts to cooperate. Ignition is on the fritz so as long as I can't get that worked out in the next 3 weeks she'll be there too if not I'm driving the truck.

Please make sure you all come by the FABO meet-n-greet tent
and sign the FABO banner if you haven't signed already.

Tony

We plan on having a swap lot there this year.
In case anyone looking I'm sending a 1970 standard bore 340 block up. With a load of other goodies.

I have sold my new pool stick bag and well on my way to building my fun cash (rat hole) for the great Strong end of fun/Fabofellowship Trip :cheers:

I will be bringing my banner 2darts and many members jumped in on and sent me Tony :coffee2:

Attachments

• Autuuum o12 038.jpg
    52.5 KB · Views: 201
I'm going to make it to this show for the first time this year, but I won't have my '72 Scamp. I'll be driving my '57 D-100 (yellow truck with red wheels). I'm looking forward to scouting all the A-bodies and hopefully meeting many of you.

Any tips for a newbie to this show?

I'm going to make it to this show for the first time this year, but I won't have my '72 Scamp. I'll be driving my '57 D-100 (yellow truck with red wheels). I'm looking forward to scouting all the A-bodies and hopefully meeting many of you.

Just come to have fun!
That's what we do.

Attachments

• banner04aa (Medium).jpg
    73 KB · Views: 184
Yep, have a blast! There's nothing really to get too worried about. Brownsburg is just up the street, the track isn't to far from the expressway.
everything is in close distance. FABO folks will have easy ups set up and someone will be near most of the time to keep an eye on things.
Just have a good time, fall in and introduce yourself.

-
Back