Monster Mopar Weekend in Indy 2013

-
Anybody have a electronic dizzy they may want to get rid of that will be there Friday? My petronix unit is dead so I'm on the hunt for something to replace it... The dual point I have on there has no vac advance and my car is by no means a race car so id like to swap it for something without points and with a vac advance

Treva and I will be there (MMW at Indy) all day Saturday :cheers: But I will arrive after our 7 hour trip Friday with bells on about 2pm :D

salinasjoel, I will look and see if I have one and bring it with me, I think I bought a good one for my Ramcharger (no wiggle :D) the one in my Ramcharger works fine but it is stumbling a little when I am up to speed and cruising but it does what I need it to at this time, I hope I can find it :sign3: I will get back to you if I find it :glasses7:

I'm going to make it to this show for the first time this year, but I won't have my '72 Scamp. I'll be driving my '57 D-100 (yellow truck with red wheels). I'm looking forward to scouting all the A-bodies and hopefully meeting many of you.

Any tips for a newbie to this show?
Park the truck with the FABO people cause we are For Trucks Only site too!

Park the truck with the FABO people cause we are For Trucks Only site too!

Thanks, I will! I am really looking forward to the weekend.

I was looking at the schedule online, I'm wondering what time people start rolling in on Friday? I don't want to be there too early.

Also, do you think it is safe to leave a vehicle at the show over night?

Treva and I will be there (MMW at Indy) all day Saturday :cheers: But I will arrive after our 7 hour trip Friday with bells on about 2pm :D

salinasjoel, I will look and see if I have one and bring it with me, I think I bought a good one for my Ramcharger (no wiggle :D) the one in my Ramcharger works fine but it is stumbling a little when I am up to speed and cruising but it does what I need it to at this time, I hope I can find it :sign3: I will get back to you if I find it :glasses7:

Always helpful memike thanks... I figure ill find something there but I'd rather get something from a trusted FABO friend. I know your a slant man and I didn't specify my dart is a small block.
Thanks guys!!!

Thanks, I will! I am really looking forward to the weekend.

I was looking at the schedule online, I'm wondering what time people start rolling in on Friday? I don't want to be there too early.

Also, do you think it is safe to leave a vehicle at the show over night?
9ish probably. Yes its safe to leave a vehicle there overnight, security patrols the cars and swap meet (ask me how I know :D )

Sadly the dart won't make it this year but I'm still going to show up and say hey to any there and hopefully find a few parts

Always helpful memike thanks... I figure ill find something there but I'd rather get something from a trusted FABO friend. I know your a slant man and I didn't specify my dart is a small block.
Thanks guys!!!

I have not looked yet but yes I knew you was needing a V8 distributor :D
I have one in my Ramcharger :D V8, so I will be looking for it in my little shop, I did pick a good one up for it, and will get back to you when I find it and post a picture of it on this MMW Thread :glasses7:

Well I got my info packet in the mail the other day,cleaned up the car today and getting everything ready to roll for me to pull out of my house on Thursday morning. Can't wait to see everybody again!!

This will be the first year, now that I live out this direction, that I won't be on the road while the show is going on. I'm headed up Friday with a fellow club member. I'll see y'all there.

Getting the yard work dun so when I return I will be able to see my house when we
get back :D it's all up hill from here on :cheers:

Looking forward to seeing Big Brother Tony :D and all the fabo members :cheers: this year, I missed it last year.......... But not missing it this year :D

Attachments

• Breather bottom 4 barrel 020.jpg
    121.4 KB · Views: 218
Getting the yard work dun so when I return I will be able to see my house when we
get back :D it's all up hill from here on :cheers:

Looking forward to seeing Big Brother Tony :D and all the fabo members :cheers: this year, I missed it last year.......... But not missing it this year :D

Sure looks peaceful on the hill Mike.

Sure looks peaceful on the hill Mike.
Thank you Tony, it really is :glasses7: It was a hot day :D but fun.
I see Creed used my Ramcharger to help move a friend to a new job, he is a mechanic and I bet he loaded it down...... the hill don't feel right if I don't see it :D

Attachments

• Breather bottom 4 barrel 019.jpg
    131.2 KB · Views: 214
With my job ending in Sep-Oct I probably should not go.But what the hell the Duster and I will be there Fri and Sat....

Jim

With my job ending in Sep-Oct I probably should not go.But what the hell the Duster and I will be there Fri and Sat....

Jim
:blob::blob::blob: I am so happy to see this Jim :cheers: My wife and I will be there at the track early Saturday morning following Tony in :D 7 1/2 hour drive so we will be there Friday, but not sure if we will be at the track, I seen what happened to the job thing and I was worried you would not make it this year.
Happy news right here :cheers:

My packet came yesterday. Man am I ready to get away!
See you on Saturday gunbunny :D.. not unless there is a gathering of some kind Friday night :glasses7:

bringing a car thats going to be on a trailor and looking to sell, and my first time going whats the best approach

Tony might be able to answer this better , but seems like gate 4 there is an
attendant standing there that will point you in the right direction :glasses7:
Scroll up and look at the map and I think you will be asked to park close to the swap meet but in the car corral close to the show area , but yes gate 4 :coffee2:

Man, now you all are getting me thinking on how I can go. I have freinds coming from MI to see a concert in Rockford, but they have a hotel room. I'm not sure if I can sneak away if only for one day.

I had a great time last year and enjoyed meeting Tony, C, Bob, and seeing Kegan again and signing "the wall". I also have something to give to Tony for his Route 66 display in his garage.

I would love to meet Memike and Treva. And see how big Fabo kitten (now cat) has grown. She looks great in the pictures that they posted.

I'm gonna have to check with my friend and see if he's gonna need me around this weekend.

Would like to see all of the Fabo members that I've met and are going to show up. Not to mention some of the others that I've not met yet. Like I said, I had a great time last year. Especially going through the swap area with "the gang". Kegan may be young, but he's an expert at spotting parts from 50 paces....

No guarantees yet, but I'm gonna see what I can do.

I just happen to be delivering in Indy fri night into the early am on Sat so I will have the company straight truck in the parking area somewhere. Where is everyone going to be? Is 10267 E Us Highway 136, Indianapolis, IN 46234 the correct address for the track? I will only be staying for a few hours then heading back since I will have delivered all night and have a few hour trip home. I'm on the hunt for elusive 67 Valiant parts that I just can't resist buying.

Man, now you all are getting me thinking on how I can go. I have freinds coming from MI to see a concert in Rockford, but they have a hotel room. I'm not sure if I can sneak away if only for one day.

I had a great time last year and enjoyed meeting Tony, C, Bob, and seeing Kegan again and signing "the wall". I also have something to give to Tony for his Route 66 display in his garage.

I would love to meet Memike and Treva. And see how big Fabo kitten (now cat) has grown. She looks great in the pictures that they posted.

I'm gonna have to check with my friend and see if he's gonna need me around this weekend.

Would like to see all of the Fabo members that I've met and are going to show up. Not to mention some of the others that I've not met yet. Like I said, I had a great time last year. Especially going through the swap area with "the gang". Kegan may be young, but he's an expert at spotting parts from 50 paces....

No guarantees yet, but I'm gonna see what I can do.

O man that would be great krazykuda, I missed it last year and when I seen you was there and I mist it I was all bumped about missing it last year.
My fingers are crossed :headbang:, I agree Kegan sure has allot of knowledge :cheers: he surprised me 2 years ago with the wealth of mopar knowledge he has :D

-
Back