Moparfest 2014

-
Has anyone got their package in the mail yet ?

We had some minor problems using the Logo, and the image that will be on the T-shirts and on the homepage etc...
When I say problem, I mean it took longer then usual to get approval to use the image etc...

All is good now, back to regular programming.:cheers:

Not this year.....I have plans to attend the Mopar Nats...but hopefully in 2015 :glasses7:

got a favorite motel name?...or is any in the area OK?

I googled "hang out" motel and all I got was a bunch of stripper bars????

Stripper bars up here are way better...they show their "baby makers":cheers:

Best Western, Holiday Inn, Radisson, they are all within 5 minutes walking of each other.
Book now Denny, they are filling up ASAP. Another perk, do it quick enough and yer entered in the draw for the giveaway car.

I like the Radisson it's across the street from the Best Western but there is a Holiday Inn that Steve and Pops stayed at a block away and several others nearby as well .

Yep Dad n I stayed at Holiday Inn in 2012, nice place.
I booked Lori and I at the Radisson this year.

Has anyone got their package in the mail yet ?

Did you just say "package"?

Not this year.....I have plans to attend the Mopar Nats...but hopefully in 2015 :glasses7:

Dammit, I thought you were delivering the ant bezel in person...:glasses7: J/K

Ya gotta put it on the bucket list Keith! Baby-makers and REAL beer up here!

Just booked for Mopar Fest! I hope Steve doesn't get on stage and quack like a duck!! lol..

I hope he does , heck I might take him up with me when they call me up , just to see it .and yes Steve I said package huhuhuhuhu , How you getting there Steve ? you flying home and grabbing a car ? Kimmer was talking about him and his better half going to Niagara to visit her kin folk and him coming up to the show from there , he actually said he was gonna drive and she was gonna fly but I'll believe that when I see it eh lol .

Just booked for Mopar Fest! I hope Steve doesn't get on stage and quack like a duck!! lol..

LMAO!! I hope they have the chicken wing contest again! That'll make me quack like a duck LOL

I hope he does , heck I might take him up with me when they call me up , just to see it .and yes Steve I said package huhuhuhuhu , How you getting there Steve ? you flying home and grabbing a car ? Kimmer was talking about him and his better half going to Niagara to visit her kin folk and him coming up to the show from there , he actually said he was gonna drive and she was gonna fly but I'll believe that when I see it eh lol .

Hey Chris thanks for the offer of coming up on stage LOL!!
Dunno how I am getting there yet. I will prolly fly home(if Im still here)
I bought 2 tickets with car entry. The plan is to take Dads Cuda. Im not sure what is happening with it yet...estate BS and all.
I dunno what Kims plan is, I will ask him and see what he says. Im planning on coming, car or not!

I just registered, think I will commute each day though. My inlaws only live in Fergus so it's not too far.

I'm thinking of going this year, missed the last 2, Do i need to pre register the Dart
For club parking? or can i just buy at the gate?

I'm thinking of going this year, missed the last 2, Do i need to pre register the Dart
For club parking? or can i just buy at the gate?
I hope you can make it this year Ed. It would be great to finally meet you! If you want to do Club parking you have to pre register and specify that you are part of FABO on the registration form.

It looks like we are going to have a pretty big turnout this year!

here's a couple of picks where shes a dirty girl .My cell isn't taking very good pics but I'll try to get a couple of better ones if these aren't what your looking for , you could also shoot me your email address if you want more them unconverted .

Attachments

• banner 1.jpg
    32.5 KB · Views: 244
  • banner 2.jpg
    77.3 KB · Views: 239
  • MoparFest 2010 052.jpg
    46.9 KB · Views: 246
:DHey look what came in the mail today......... yee haw. See you there and I think I'll stick around for the draws too as I have the winning tickets HAHA

You guys suck LOL no sign of mine yet .First in last out eh ! You can win the ticket car Kazooom I want the road Runner meep meep .

here's a couple of picks where shes a dirty girl .My cell isn't taking very good pics but I'll try to get a couple of better ones if these aren't what your looking for , you could also shoot me your email address if you want more them unconverted .

I like dirty girls...

Scored 2 rooms at the Holiday Inn for HemiDenny and I. We will be bringing the
silver Hemi Duster. Trying to talk the Pittsburg Boys into coming (62bt409 Hemi
Demon and HemiMark injected Hemi Barracuda).

Mopar Nat's, Moparfest and Carlisle are all in the plans for this year. Maybe more.

Scored 2 rooms at the Holiday Inn for HemiDenny and I. We will be bringing the
silver Hemi Duster. Trying to talk the Pittsburg Boys into coming (62bt409 Hemi
Demon and HemiMark injected Hemi Barracuda).

Mopar Nat's, Moparfest and Carlisle are all in the plans for this year. Maybe more.

Nice! Lookin forward to meeting our US group!

-
Back