Mopars Invade Indy 2014 (Monster Mopar Weekend)

-
I really hope I can get the car done this year. an I can come out to play with you all... just need a good convertor and some small thinks

Let me know if you get down to the wire and need a converter...I have a 727 10' converter that stalled ~3200 ish behind my old mild 360 combo that you can borrow/buy if you like...and I'm just west of Indy.

I plan on repeating last years performance and taking home the $$$$ in one of the race classes (not sure which one yet). 8)

Thanks........ flyfish but I am running a 904 trans.

I was just on Stephens Performance website on they will have a booth set up at MMW return to St Louis 2014! Looks like they may have a MMW twice in 2014 like they did in 2012.One in Indy and one in St Louis..Has anyone here heard on a 2014 MMW at St Louis??

Well it looks like the Duster won't make the trip this year but we will be in full force running the quarter with a new purchase if everything falls in place YIPPEE !!!!!!!!! so you'll come in the pits and say hi !!!!!!!! Steve & Zach Coutts--- WBC-racing

Well it looks like the Duster won't make the trip this year but we will be in full force running the quarter with a new purchase if everything falls in place YIPPEE !!!!!!!!! so you'll come in the pits and say hi !!!!!!!! Steve & Zach Coutts--- WBC-racing

Bummer, looking forward to seeing that Purple car again!!!

I was just on Stephens Performance website on they will have a booth set up at MMW return to St Louis 2014! Looks like they may have a MMW twice in 2014 like they did in 2012.One in Indy and one in St Louis..Has anyone here heard on a 2014 MMW at St Louis??

I searched it and it says it will be at Gateway in STL Sept 5-7th 2014, i checked MMW website and there is nothing about any 2014 dates yet

Well it better be at the end of June because we have our hotel already--LOL

Indy was not very friendly to the Mopar nats the years they had it there , I remember the cops pulling people over just for driving there cars

Mopar Jimmie--I've been at all the mopar events at Indy and that's no longer the case that was taken care of long ago--Steve

Alrighty then :cheers: will do and looking forward to seeing the new ride make a few :burnout:

Indy was not very friendly to the Mopar nats the years they had it there , I remember the cops pulling people over just for driving there cars

Not only pulling them over, but impounding their cars and making them wait until Monday to get them out! Just for squealing the tires.

Not only pulling them over, but impounding their cars and making them wait until Monday to get them out! Just for squealing the tires.

Like swfter said and I believe Tony said this has be addressed and taken care of
KrazyKuda 8)

Ive heard that st louis is infact getting monster mopar weekend back and having it in september again. Im glad cause mega mopar was a joke. There was hardly anyone there and the street elimintator class I run in was completely messed up. I run in the 10's and after registering and running like 4 passes they decided to tell me it was a 12.00 class which was never specified in the flyer i got to pre register it had allways been street tires mufflers license and insurance and no slower than 17.00 i believe. So i had to slow down over 2 seconds. So after a few trips to the drag tower and showing them what i got in the mail with no time limit specified they still didnt want to do anything for me.

Josh already has the track in Norwalk for the fall-So I doubt that is the same Monster mopar--Go Summit track in Norwalk you will see that you can Make reservations and tickets already--Steve

I heard the one at gateway was going to be put on by scott not josh. and its supposed to be the weekend before the indy one.

Like swfter said and I believe Tony said this has be addressed and taken care of
KrazyKuda 8)

Moving Mopar Nats pretty much solved that also, but I hope that the "authorities" in Indy won't treat cruisers that way anymore. It's a shame that they had to move the Nats for that reason. The cruisers spend money that helps the local economy! Indy is much closer to me than Columbus. The shorter drive is much easier....

The last two years that I attended MMW, I had no problems. It's been great being invited to Tony's to hang out with the FABO crew. I've had a great time and will attend when I can. Tony and the FABO gang are fun to hang around.

i remember the year they moved the Nats to Indy, yes, problem with the police, but i also remember pulling into the grounds and the guys working the "gate" talked to me like a fouth class citizen and their attitude toward mopar was appearant. hope all that has changed, i havn't even entertained to idea of EVER returnin to Indy. So i will hope st louis came return to its former glory!!!

March 1st & 2nd Indy Monster Mopar Trade Show and Swap Meet Indianapolis Indiana

June 27th 28th and 29th
Lucas Oil Raceway Indianapolis, In

Sept 12th 13th and 14th
Summit Motorsports Park Norwalk, OH

These are Josh's events for 2014. The St Louis event is not his.

Dennis

Thanks Dennis and thanks for the response over at fastmopar's--Steve

It would be a long cruise but I would love to make the trip in my ol' wreck. I try to take in a few shows a year and I don't think I can make it to Farmington Mn. this year as I will be in Mississippi for a wedding. Dang! Indy is a option!
tmm

I went to indy last year for monster mopar. The swap meet seemed real small and I didn't care for the way the pits are set up. I probably won't make the 4 hour drive again for that one. I actually left fairly early because there wasn't much going on. Hope gateway does have one this year or it looks like ill be staying home.

If you only go for the swap meet you should head to the Indy fairgrounds and get your fill and than come to lucas for your racing fix--Steve

It's going to take a lot to keep me and the wife away.
She's wanting to bring "her" Duster and I should be done with it by then.
besides, Indy is a great time. between the folks here, and friends that come to Indy, it's a blast.

-
Back