More Cats

-
Well it finally happened I've been feeding stray and feral cats for almost 2 1/2 years now, started with seven and now just two, I took a liking to a pregnant one I called hissy for obvious reasons, she gave birth to one kitten that I know of fast forward about a year and a halve she's purring and letting me pet her and of coarse she turns up pregnant again. The other night I here meowing at my door and there is hissy (now Mable) and I'm sure y'all know the rest, I'm the proud dad of six little fur balls! I love it!

View attachment 1716058334

View attachment 1716058335

View attachment 1716058340
Score !!!

Of course, there’s a demand for kittens, snake owners are feeding them to the pets.
I might help their snakes, by feeding their owners to them. Who the **** would feed a kitten to a snake ?

It is sad when they go. I am currently looking for another cat because we had another loss over here.

Mr. Fluffybutt has been missing since valentines day and he was injured when I last saw him. Last time I saw him, I was rushing to work and before i could get him in to a vet, he disappeared and at this point, i am going to say he has succumbed to the injuries.

It is sad when they go. I am currently looking for another cat because we had another loss over here.

Mr. Fluffybutt has been missing since valentines day and he was injured when I last saw him. Last time I saw him, I was rushing to work and before i could get him in to a vet, he disappeared and at this point, i am going to say he has succumbed to the injuries.
Sorry

index.php
@pittsburghracer

I will give you a like, a thanks, or an agree on that post, whatever you want, since I can't give all three.

You pick what matters most as some are counted in different areas.....

My old 13 year friend Mr Orange has been getting more shaky lately and I am starting to think about how I will deal with his time to go.

It's sad to think Mr. Fluffybutt might be gone but don't lose hope just yet, cats are tough little buggers and he may still show back up or maybe someone else saw his dilemma and took him to a vet, Fingers crossed.

I'm not sure who wrote this but it is funny and I'm sure some of our clients can relate to it!
HOW TO GIVE YOUR CAT A PILL:
1) Pick cat up and cradle it in the crook of your left arm as if holding a baby. Position right forefinger and thumb on either side of cat's mouth and gently apply pressure to cheeks while holding pill in right hand. As cat opens mouth, pop pill into mouth. Allow cat to close mouth and swallow.
2) Retrieve pill from floor and cat from behind sofa. Cradle cat in
left arm and repeat process.
3) Retrieve cat from bedroom, and throw soggy pill away.
4) Take new pill from foil wrap, cradle cat in left arm, holding rear
paws tightly with left hand. Force jaws open and push pill to back of mouth with right forefinger. Hold mouth shut for a count of ten.
5) Retrieve pill from goldfish bowl and cat from top of wardrobe. Call spouse from garden.
6) Kneel on floor with cat wedged firmly between knees, hold front and rear paws. Ignore low growls emitted by cat. Get spouse to hold head firmly with one hand while forcing wooden ruler into mouth. Drop pill down ruler and rub cat's throat vigorously.
7) Retrieve cat from curtain rail, get another pill from foil wrap.
Make note to buy new ruler and repair curtains. Carefully sweep shattered figurines and vases from hearth and set to one side for gluing later.
Wrap cat in large towel and get spouse to lie on cat with head just visible from below armpit. Put pill inside end of drinking straw, force mouth open with pencil and blow down drinking straw.
9) Check label to make sure pill not harmful to humans, drink 1 beer to take taste away. Apply Band-Aid to spouse's forearm and remove blood from carpet with cold water and soap.
10) Retrieve cat from neighbor's shed. Get another pill. Open another beer. Place cat in cupboard, and close door onto neck, to leave head showing. Force mouth open with dessert spoon. Flick pill down throat with elastic band.
11) Fetch screwdriver from garage and put cupboard door back on hinges. Drink beer. Fetch bottle of scotch. Pour shot, drink. apply cold compress to cheek and check records for date of last tetanus shot. Apply whiskey compress to cheek to disinfect. Toss back another shot. Throw Tee shirt away and fetch new one from bedroom.
12) Call fire brigade to retrieve the f------ cat from tree across
the road. Apologize to neighbor who crashed into fence while swerving to avoid cat. Take last pill from foil-wrap.
13) Tie the little b**tard's front paws to rear paws with garden twine and bind tightly to leg of dining table, find heavy duty pruning gloves from shed. Push pill into mouth followed by large piece of steak filet. Be rough about it. Hold head vertically and pour 2 pints of water down throat to wash pill down.
14) Consume remainder of Scotch. Get spouse to drive you to the
emergency room, sit quietly while doctor stitches fingers and forearm and remove pill remnants from right eye. Call furniture shop on way home to order new table.
15) Arrange for RSPCA to collect "mutant cat from hell" and call local pet shop to see if they have any hamsters.
HOW TO GIVE A DOG A PILL:
1) Wrap it in cheese.

FCA60C85-4769-48C2-A840-B6B22F051C8B.jpeg

There's something kinda unique about a cat guy. I almost feel like I can trust a cat guy more than a standard issue non cat loving guy.

I have absolutely called in to work to take care of cat health issues.

When I fill out my time off form, I check "illness of family member" and fill in "cat" on the "other" line after the choices of spouse, brother/sister, parent.

So far, no one at two different employers has said anything.

I have absolutely called in to work to take care of cat health issues.

When I fill out my time off form, I check "illness of family member" and fill in "cat" on the "other" line after the choices of spouse, brother/sister, parent.

So far, no one at two different employers has said anything.
I didn't even think of that but next time I am doing that.

I’ve posted this before but this is Propane a Ferral I brought in years ago. They are sometimes abused or dumped off in the country where I live. I feed them and give them shelter and fresh water. Sometimes it takes months which it did then one day he jumped up on me, purred like a machine gun, and fell asleep. From that day till he died in my arms I probably spent 1200-1400.00 on him and he was worth every cent. He and Hemi went in the motorhome racing with me and we gave each other our all for years. When the emergency room told me he was in pain with cancer it wasn’t an easy decision but one that had to be done. We visited for 30 minutes then he quietly went to sleep in my arms. I haven’t cried like that in years.

View attachment 1716059137

View attachment 1716059138

View attachment 1716059139

View attachment 1716059140

View attachment 1716059141

View attachment 1716059142

View attachment 1716059143

View attachment 1716059144

View attachment 1716059145

View attachment 1716059146
the tears started to well up reading this. then I continued on in the thread. the one about giving a cat a pill...tears are running down my cheeks.

A smart guy one said " A man can never have too many old Mopars or cats." Well, maybe he was half right?????? :poke:
he was only half right because he excluded half the population " A man or woman can never have too many old Mopars or cats."

fixed it

Well it finally happened I've been feeding stray and feral cats for almost 2 1/2 years now, started with seven and now just two, I took a liking to a pregnant one I called hissy for obvious reasons, she gave birth to one kitten that I know of fast forward about a year and a halve she's purring and letting me pet her and of coarse she turns up pregnant again. The other night I here meowing at my door and there is hissy (now Mable) and I'm sure y'all know the rest, I'm the proud dad of six little fur balls! I love it!

View attachment 1716058334

View attachment 1716058335

View attachment 1716058340
Feral cats in my area are enough of a problem they actively trap, snip and cut an ear so if trapped again they can release.

The girlfriend * was feeding a stray siamese longhaired ( Shedley ) and wouldn't you know it had managed to get in the house unbeknownst to us and had 4 in the closet.

3 black males Rebel, Relay and female calico Missy.
Unfortunately we believe coyotes got Rebel then Missy.
Relay and Joe will be 5 in April God willing. The bastards have brought in more birds, lizards, gophers than you can imagine. I think the prey get overconfident and confused if the boys work as a team.
I have saved a few critters that were let loose in the house ( that's always a scramble party ).

19543.jpeg

3931.jpeg

Cats kill snakes! We seldon see any rattler, coral, or copperhead or cottonmouth anywhere near where the cats roam. Seven of them! or is it more???????

Mr. Fluffybutt getting in the trunk of my friend's challenger to search for week old chicken or whatever else to eat, only find nothing

image000002.jpg

-
Back