Moveing my gas tank around

-

Snake

Mopar Nut
Reaction score
Ok bought a full exhaust kit last year pre bent up and so.Thing is the left side tail pipe clears my gas tank with about 3 inches to spare,right side tail pipe hits the side of my tank.So what yassss think can our oem tanks be shifted a tad side to side. All i need is about an inch on the right side.

Install what you can Snake 8) and then take it to a muffler shop and we will have breakfast on me while it's getting dun and detailed in 8)

Install what you can Snake 8) and then take it to a muffler shop and we will have breakfast on me while it's getting dun and detailed in 8)

Soundsss good, the exhaust is all in just this tight spot,ps i like my eggs sunny side up.Ok tonight i will move the tank thanks guys.

I would think the only big problem in relocating the tank would be making sure the fill tube still lines up with the body properly.

I would think the only big problem in relocating the tank would be making sure the fill tube still lines up with the body properly.

Good thought ,all I need to do is slide it over abourt 2 inches the fill tube should slide into the tank.Going to try tomorrow night.Will post back with the results.:cheers:

-
Back