MY DAILY B4 AND AFTER JOURNAL! /w daily updates and pics!

-
You´re doing a great job, looking really good.
I´m going to change the interior in my -66 Cuda from black to red later,
its great to follow your work with the wagon.

You're getting a lot done. Thanks for showing your progress, it's cool to see your wagon coming together.

yea thats what im saying i just love how evrey lil peice im doing is making something else look good.man this car is so much darn fun to work on its a shame i have to waste part of the day helping my dad ith pulling his tranny out in his 62 val

well guys im happy with the comments im getting i love this site so much and u guys in thew site rule

anyways tomarrow i will b masking off the rear cargo windows and put on a lil rust treatment

well guys its raining today but luckly i alrdy planned for that so i got the garage today yes! so now its time to start the painting in the casrgo area my gf might go but shes boring and dont understand real love like a man and his classic automobile.

Had a look at the slideshow.
Can´t believe how solid your Wagon is, as far as I´ve seen there´s no rust
at all but maybe surface rust.
Keep up the great work, nice to follow your job with the Valiant.

Well Today Is Looking To B A Productive Day Besides Waking Up With A Lil Congestion And Sinus Cloggage But Ul Find Me Having A Heart Attack And Still Working On That Cr Before I Die Lol

Lots Of Pic Later Tonight

Lots Of Stuff Going Back Into Her

WELL GUYS I GOT LAIDOFF YESTERDAY SO MY PROJECT IMA KEEP GOING FOR AS LONG AS I CAN BUT YEA IT MAY START GETTING A LIL LIGHT SOMETIMES BUT ANYWAYS I GOT THE CARGO AREA LOOKING GREAT AND WELL REALLY THE WHOLE THING LOOKS GREAT NOW I GAVE HER A BATH BUT HERES PICS PLZ GIVE ME COMMENTS.ALSO MY FIRST 2 PICS SAY THERE A PLYMOUTH PART IM WONDERING WHERE THEY GO AND WHAT THEY GO TO

http://s304.photobucket.com/albums/...before and after updates/?albumview=slideshow

Sorry to hear about your loss. Keep up the good work on the car, there are plenty of low cost things you can do and still make good progress. You may just have to borrow some of the tools or other things to get it all done.

Had a look at the slideshow.
Can´t believe how solid your Wagon is, as far as I´ve seen there´s no rust
at all but maybe surface rust.

I agree with swedefish, solid car and surface rust. Like the way the tailgate looks and where you're going with the car.

When I found the Demon, I was actually looking for a wagon. Had planned chrome rubstrips over a carpet or wood load floor. What do you think about black carpet with some red embroidery? Valiant (in the factory script), either the Valiant logo or the Stone's hot lips, and then Kiss (again in script) on the spare tire compartment cover. (no rub strips, natch.):snakeman:

-
Back