MY DAILY B4 AND AFTER JOURNAL! /w daily updates and pics!

-
well srry no pics but i got her fireing at the turn of a dime now. havnt been on much comps in the shop thank god for free wii internet . ill post more updates as they happen

wow. that was alot of pictures. it looks alot better not all painted. glad to see you have help. my girl only bolts on new parts. she doesnt like to get dirty. you should bring your wagon to a sacramento show. there are a couple during the summer.

hmmmmmmmm that would be fun im gonna try to enter our local show here in eurteka in under construction if its not done i dont know if i can compete

but i stripped a 66 valiant wagon yesterday got all sorts of parts for her there will be a post coming in awhile with all sorts of goodies keep your eye out

well i started bvack on my baby after painting my gf's 94 ford probe it turned out great but anyways.i poainted my dash vents and my new sun visors thewy look great

well its not the best job ever but i patched the headliner(temporary till i can afford a new one) and im going to paint it all one color cause it looks ghetto. innsulation hanging out its not now so it looks a lil bit better. ill have picsn up when im done with the panting

Glad to hear you are able to work on it again...you are so lucky to have a wagon :love7:

cover the glass anwhere near where you are welding,the spatter will travel and stick into the glass,or you could end up whith a whole bunch of little itty bitty windows
i hate litle itty bitty windows, almost impossible to clean them

i havnt posted anything on this for awhile ima catch evreything up so its all up to date here.

-replaced starter dakota mini starter
-got my girlfreind to make me a custom back seat cover.
-fixed brake/tail light situation.
-installed a whole windsheild washer system.
-switched to a eld 500 from a carter650
-new front shocks going on front when they get here.
-orderd tranny cooler perma cool thin lines.
-installed sterio deck w/ 2 6x9's 2 51/4 also in a few days.
-undercoated the front fenderwells with rubber coating.

-
Back