My new find

-

440bigblock66

Family Black sheep
Reaction score
48 Dodge coupe all orig.. What does everyone think 42,000 orig miles flathead 6 three on the tree. Great shape

Attachments

• image.jpg
    106.8 KB · Views: 455
A buddy of mine had a 1941 Plymouth Buisness Man's Coupe with the flathead six. The world moved a lot slower in those days.

42,000 original miles? Somebody never drove anywhere. Car is close to 70 years old, that's barely more than 600 miles a year! I do that in a week in my Ram LOL

Classy and stylish...real metal in those...looks really good..you gonna buy it?

Already bought it and just got it home and drove around.The 100 hp is slow but adding cam and offenhouser with the 3 two barrels and some other work she will hold her own pretty good. I agree 42,000 miles but it sat for many years the the elderly gent had body taken off and redone. New brakes and all hardewhare new fuel lines new tires orig rims and hubcaps. I thought I found a diamond in the rough. And at a great price.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    69.2 KB · Views: 389
Nice find!They sure don,t make them solid like that anymore.Unbelievable how low the mileage is,it couldn,t have been out much.

Cool. Its one thing to roll around in a muscle car. But the older cars when left stock is a thing of beauty.

Nice. How about some pictures of that flathead!

I love to see those old original engines.

That is a beauty. Just look at that interior! Looks so comfortable and lots of room for uh , just about anything. :cheers:

Nice old Dodge. Good luck with it.
Is that a 66-7 Chevelle I see next to it?
I want one of those in the worst way!

:D

There are plenty of other cars that are fast, just enjoy the slower speed and enjoy the ride.

That thing looks better'n I do and I was born in '48 too!!!!

-
Back