My street used Tubular K frame is getting close!

-
Crack I like the info on the spot welds that is something that I'm going to look into tonight when I head to the shop. So in your opinion do you think with better welding done on the inner fender braces that this bolt in structure would be sufficient to support the coilovers?

And for those of you that don't like the sigs... you can block it from your user control panel.

I didn't know that..... bummer, now i can't see yours!
at least i can read this thread again ..... USCG's really gave me a headache, no kidding

This is what HemiDenny designed for my Hemi Duster.. and his of course.

Attachments

• hemibrace.jpg
    35.5 KB · Views: 421
until the next tebow thread.. :) ahhh its all in fun man.. and speaking of tebow, boy did he get schooled..

good to hear...... I can't go through life knowing someone hates me....LOL and yes, when it comes to football he sure did! Ouch

I was talking to my chassis guy about doing a trick cage in my car.. I'm unsure on if I want to go on the inside of the fender or on the outside.

until the next tebow thread.. :) ahhh its all in fun man.. and speaking of tebow, boy did he get schooled..

on that topic.... my brother in law came to visit and we watched the Bronco's game.... before it started they showed Tebow warming up, no equipment and I said to Andy, (my bro in law) damn, Tebow is huge! And he said, he must work out religiously! He didn't even know he made the joke until he looked over at me laughing my *** off. It was priceless!

I was talking to my chassis guy about doing a trick cage in my car.. I'm unsure on if I want to go on the inside of the fender or on the outside.

With Twin Turbo's you probably have no choice. They will need to be underneath because there will be no room. Look how tight everything is under my hood.

With Twin Turbo's you probably have no choice. They will need to be underneath because there will be no room. Look how tight everything is under my hood.

yeah hurry up and do urs so I can copy it, like everything else! lol:prayer:

i personally don't know how good or bad that system is ( hopefully its a great set up) , but i do know i have yet to see one turn a corner in any pics or video.

Soon enough my friend... hopefully there is not a cop behind me in a chase during the vid.

AAAUUGH!!! Please kill the dancing rainbowpenis power freak!

x2 aaauuurrrrggghhh!!!!

x3!!!!!!!!!!!!! Rob's suicide-induced cat is bad enough LOL but the Rainbow Rowdy Twins are givin us all a headache.

Hmmmmmmm, maybe hemitheus can animate my poster and give me an *** shake like that .........................

x3!!!!!!!!!!!!! Rob's suicide-induced cat is bad enough LOL but the Rainbow Rowdy Twins are givin us all a headache.

Hmmmmmmm, maybe hemitheus can animate my poster and give me an *** shake like that .........................

Well....O.K! Just dont expect any complaint's from me about your new *** shaking avatar....

-
Back