New format

-

CRUZE 418

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
What do you think about the new format? My first thoughts are I don't like it. Will give it a chance to grow on me. Guess that getting old has put me into a place that doesn't like change. Time will be the judge.

Seems ok to me, it doesn't seem that much different to me. Same as anytime one of the forums I use gets updated, give it a week and it'll feel normal again.

C732B2B8-B9F7-4FED-BA0B-74DC65B315A5.jpeg

its different but works just fine.. i'm ok with it.. i'm sure it will get tweaked a bit more to make it more familiar for those afraid of change... :)

I was wondering why I wasn't signed in when I got on. Something new to learn. I'll give it some time to see if I like it (don't like it now).

The new format didn't change much at all on the laptop/desktop version. The cell phone version is a bit different. Even at my age it wasn't too difficult to get used to.

I like it. Definitely easier to keep track of what I have and haven't viewed from the mobile side.

Yes, I do not have a computer. It seems also that the font is different, it's slanted, and maybe not as bold. Maybe I need the Readers Digest version for seniors!

At 66 years old I don’t really like a lot of changes but I give things a chance. This year I switched from my old whitey tightie underwear to black ones that feel like silk. I still have my old underwear in a bag in my closet but I wouldn’t get caught dead in them now.

At 66 years old I don’t really like a lot of changes but I give things a chance. This year I switched from my old whitey tightie underwear to black ones that feel like silk. I still have my old underwear in a bag in my closet but I wouldn’t get caught dead in them now.
:rofl:

What's next electric car's.....
HAY, I just noticed where are the little faces or whatever where are called?? ..

I don't like bright or whit backgrounds......on anything.

Text is too small. Ctrl + makes other pages bigger than I prefer, but this readable.

-
Back