New forum group, Nor-Cal Mopars

-
Had a great time at the Mopar Alley show meeting Ken and all the other Robs. Maybe we need to start a "Rob" forum on here....and thanks Rob for the LCA's. They look really nice.

Did anybody else hear the swap meet vendor who described every one of the dozen items he had on his table as "superare" spoken as one word?

How about those 318 valve covers? Oh yeah...those are superare!

...and that 8 1/4 rearend? That piece is superare!

What about the BBD here? Superare!

It was a "Robfest" I almost wanted to change my name!!!
Oh and don't you know any part for a Mopar is "Superare" LOL

You guys need to post some pics. I'm bummed I couldn't make it but Vegas was bitchin so I can't complain. Say hi robs!

Ill post Vegas pics soon. I'll be at the cap city show but to be honest I never really cared too much for that club and the organizers. I'm going just because but it's the usual a holes and a very small A body showing. Glad you guys had a good time. Going to tinker on hardtop this week when I can if its not 150 degrees out.

I'll have my 71 Swinger there for the first time this year .. been working on it for 10+ years and she's finally ready for the show ... can't wait!
14324855895_74ceb5027e_b.jpg

Our daughter was driving home from Cal Poly for the summer today and realized she didn't have cash for the Benicia Bridge so she checked her phone and found a Golden1 ATM and tried to find it. She ended up lost on Story Rd in San Jose in her car loaded to the gills with her stuff and groups on the corners checking her out. She finally got to a better area and called us crying in a panic. Fortunately we know people close by who found her and brought her home with them for the night now.

Uff dah...having little girls is going to do me in! I've been on Story and Tully in that area and wouldn't want to be spending too much time lost down there myself. Guess it's time for another father/daughter talk.

No reason to go over any of the bridges going from SLO to Redding...Grab I-5 at Kettleman City.

I'll come talk to you guys at the show. Can't miss me Ill probably be the only one there in a wheelchair. Just spent most of the day today replacing the headers in my brothers 03 Dakota R/T. Get this, the ones on there were Leach headers sopposeably designed for that truck. Huge primaries, very well built. Come to find out someone had machined adapters to adapt those to magnum heads! I've never seen the port design on those or what head they fit. They are huge but line up on the heads. Maybe ill post a pic to see if anybody can ID them for me. We just went with some headmans to avoid all the damn exhaust leak issues.

Yea was a good show. Didn't talk to anybody but that was the biggest showing of A's I've seen there.

I was VERY happy to take home 3rd place trophy in Dodge A-Body ... :) The cars in 1st and 2nd place were amazing, and I was humbled to be up there with them.

Attachments

• 10325169_10152504928571675_5118538470825360534_n.jpg
    76.5 KB · Views: 183
I saw another A-body near me again. Likely not someone on here. The first time I saw one was a darker green 70s dart, this one I saw was in Vallejo, a few days ago and it was Bright Green or the Limelight 70's swinger maybe, and had either a torn up rag top, or a brown rag top. Car was moving too quickly to know. I tried to wave, too fast and we were going opposite directions. I feel like I should start writing these in missed connections on craigslist. :D

"Me: 4 door dart, cruising to work"
"You: 2 door dart going opposite direction, possibly to work"

-
Back