New Score with pic

-

66MOPAR77

Reaction score
View attachment image.jpgWell I have got a new score I wont have it till this weekend I am going to pick it up Saturday a 69 Coronet 8.75 rear end 904 trans 318 car will be parts I can use on the Valiant and will have some parts i can sell to fund the project. Will have some pics soon:burnout:

Flip it to one of the guys on the B body site. Then use the money on yours.

That's the idea. I'm too far in on the valiant, already got all the panels on and ready for body work, I'm taking rear end, trans, spindles,radiator, motor and parting the rest. Paid 400.00 for car

Lets be honest here, how many of these cars are out there that don't have rust on them?? This thing is way better than an A body so please don't part it, flip it or fix it!!!

Lets be honest here, how many of these cars are out there that don't have rust on them?? This thing is way better than an A body so please don't part it, flip it or fix it!!!

Ok here is the deal I need money and parts to build my car.
I'll post it for sale after I get the parts I need,

Spam that thing on craigslist all over NC, SC, FL, Bama.. GA

Anyone know how many of these were built??

Isn't the rear is too wide for your valiant? You can pick up a motor and transmission anywhere. You will have more money in getting the parts adapted to your car.

Isn't the rear is too wide for your valiant? You can pick up a motor and transmission anywhere. You will have more money in getting the parts adapted to your car.
nope move spring perches in 1/2 inch
Can some one tell me where I can buy a 8.75 373 sure grip rear end running 318, 904 trans and radiator for 400.00 and ill go buy them now and still make money on the car to Finnish mine

take what you need off that dodge and crush it...not worth dealing with people who want to pay 10 bucks for a nice fender.

The 440 series hardtop trim is hard to find, so make sure you salvage all of it.

nope move spring perches in 1/2 inch
Can some one tell me where I can buy a 8.75 373 sure grip rear end running 318, 904 trans and radiator for 400.00 and ill go buy them now and still make money on the car to Finnish mine

Considering you could quickly flip that for a couple of thousand or more you could buy ALL the CORRECT parts you need and save that car instead of destroying it.

http://kansascity.craigslist.org/bar/3672775185.html

I agree, save the Coronet and sell it as is, you will be way ahead with plenty of money for the Valiant. You replaced the front frame rail on your early-A, along with many other panels, and are saving that car....those are a lot harder to find than b-body stuff, for the 69 they make entire floor and trunk sections....so the b-body should be saved too......somebody would restore that 69 in a heartbeat!!!!

I would flip the 69 "as is" :glasses7:

I agree - Can definitley get more out of it $ wise than what you are taking out of it for the Valiant... Keep the center section of the 8-3/4 and flip it as is, or part it out to save other Coronets... If both fenders are as rust free as the left one looks, you've already broke even... the bracing under the hood is specific to 69 (so I'm told) to accept the 69 ramcharger air box for someone needing a straigt hood for a bee-r/t real or clone, the roof is almost priceless to a saved vinyl top car, doors are good for a couple hundred............

In the end, it is yours to do what you need to do with it... I cut up a 2 door 69 Fury 383hp car to save my 318 ragtop.....

not to get in anybodies business , but give the OP a break. the guy he got it from kept all kinds of body parts off of it. it didn't look like that when he got it. it was basically a rusty shell with a small block drivetrain

I got the car guy kept the fenders and doors. Front drivers frame rail bent inner fenders gone rear frame rails gone trunk pan gone quarter gone front floor gone under hood frame also it is a total rust bucket worse than the Val slim helping save other b- bodies with what is left

I got the car guy kept the fenders and doors. Front drivers frame rail bent inner fenders gone rear frame rails gone trunk pan gone quarter gone front floor gone under hood frame also it is a total rust bucket worse than the Val slim helping save other b- bodies with what is left

Why didn't you include that information when you posted the picture? What else is he taking that you forgot to mention?

Why didn't you include that information when you posted the picture? What else is he taking that you forgot to mention?

Here is the deal, I called him said ill be there Fri. To get cat @ 8:00
Drove 2.5 hrs got off the exit where he said to call and he told me he couldn't take 400.00
That he priced the car for. Of course I was frigen irate he said I could have it for 400.00 with out the fenders and doors. So I took it wasn't going home empty handed. If he was on the forum I would tell people not to buy for him.what I did get is all rusted out but I have made my money back and helped some people out.
THE GUYS NAME IS DEWANE AND LIVES IN LINCOLNTON NC EXIT 28 off NC Hey 321

-
Back