New to this site

-

smlveightis

Confused in Confusion
Reaction score
Sorry for not saying hello upon joining this fine site. My name is Steve, hailing from the 'burbs around the Motor City. My current joy ride is my second WW1 1967 fastback barracuda with a 273. Mostly original with the addition of factory 4v intake, Edelbrock 4v carb, dual exhaust, fuel tank, electric pump and aluminum radiator. Long range plans are for a built LA engine, beefed trans and new rear end.:rock:

more cuda pics 005.jpg

FSCN0331.jpg

Hello & welcome! You have stumbled upon the best site for "A Bodies" period! Lot of great guys & gals here who are very well versed in our hobby....so post sum pics and pic their brains:wave:

Welcome Steve! FABO is a family! We are here for you, and you for us! Let us know what we can do! I might add, that is a NICE barracuda!
bamacuda!

Sorry for not saying hello upon joining this fine site. My name is Steve, hailing from the 'burbs around the Motor City. My current joy ride is my second WW1 1967 fastback barracuda with a 273. Mostly original with the addition of factory 4v intake, Edelbrock 4v carb, dual exhaust, fuel tank, electric pump and aluminum radiator. Long range plans are for a built LA engine, beefed trans and new rear end.:rock:

Welcome to FABO!8)

75-86.jpg

75-87.jpg

Steve, welcome to the best Mopar site on the net! You'll find everything you could possibly want around here ... wonderful people, great tech advice, terrific parts deals, and all the fun you could want. Enjoy your stay!!!

-
Back