Not sure if it's just me but I'm getting bombarded with virus

-
Virus notices happening on fabo, anyone else ?

What kind of sites are you visiting?:poke:
:lol:

It started happening to me a couple weeks ago. Only happens on FABO, but to be honest, I don't spend much time on any other sites.

Strange we get a lot of dud invoices & shipping docs every day now strange macebook went offline & 75% of them stopped.
someone tried to put a $3500 horse bet on my card they picked up on it straight away.
Dont store any passwords on your computer manually type them each time use an encrypted app to store them

What kind of sites are you visiting?:poke:
:lol:

It started happening to me a couple weeks ago. Only happens on FABO, but to be honest, I don't spend much time on any other sites.
Well I don't have any other interests

So far nothing popped up today as potential phone infections. Tommorow I'll try my phone at the place I eat at & was there yesterday when I had 4 pop ups

I ran the malware program Joey posted but it didn't find anything. It's a 30 day trial.

I'm also getting redirects to spam sites and garbage on occasion. Only on the mobile site, and it's not my phone. Happens if I login from an incognito or private tab and also in Chrome after resetting and reinstalling the app several times.
Not all the time, about every 4th to 10th link or refresh.

Okay I'm sitting at my lunch spot. Nothing yet.

Clear your cookies and your phone history..

In the Chrome app
  1. On your Android phone or tablet, open the Chrome app
    uSRJIFR8eDSfkfjB4tuohW_Lojbukra5FzyRMzLEz-wRjAKm_9v6NNS2MS49JxrhQ37L=w36-h36.png
  2. At the top right, tap More
    oLoRPrHJd7m46sWijX6zBWnEnfslP62AxJSwt5Nj0bNbpaYHz2pyscExleiofsH2kQ=h36.png
  3. Tap History
    QbWcYKta5vh_4-OgUeFmK-JOB0YgLLoGh69P478nE6mKdfpWQniiBabjF7FVoCVXI0g=h36.png
    Clear browsing data.
  4. At the top, choose a time range. To delete everything, select All time.
  5. Next to "Cookies and site data" and "Cached images and files," check the boxes.
  6. Tap Clear data.

Tried the program that Joey posted it is not working for what's bothering my phone. Here is a screenshot.

Screenshot_20211106-200134_Chrome.jpg

Last edited:
I think that's the same one I get. I'll screenshot it next time. Only ever happens on FABO.

I think that's the same one I get. I'll screenshot it next time. Only ever happens on FABO.

Same, despite clearing all cache, data, cookies and history. Which is a real drag to do, BTW.
It did stop for a bit lately, but about a week after I reset my browser.
Pretty sure it's something to do with particular ads and it takes a few weeks for the ad host to nuke them.

Same here...tried all the suggested fixes and nothing works.

Same here...tried all the suggested fixes and nothing works.
I was getting the McAfee virus scan pop up last week, then it stopped occurring. This evening it was back again. Same as before only at FABO and only on the windows 10 desktop. Never when at FABO when using the I phone.

Are you guys visiting Russians **** sites, I heard that those cause pop ups and redirects.

Virus notices happening on fabo, anyone else ?
Yes, me too. Looks like a fake McCafee thing about being on an illegal website wanting me to click scan, (Fat effing chance of that) and just now some other weird one with similar messages. And only on here.

Yes, me too. Looks like a fake McCafee thing about being on an illegal website wanting me to click scan, (Fat effing chance of that) and just now some other weird one with similar messages. And only on here.

Just started getting this tonight. Ran Superantispyware and Malwarebytes. Still popping up.

Only on FABO.

I don't have any McAfee programs installed on my PC.

Win 10 Chrome browser

virus alerts are nothing new to this site.. been happening here for many years. have seen many people over the years complain about it.

Tried the program that Joey posted it is not working for what's bothering my phone. Here is a screenshot.

View attachment 1715816521
Same **** I got about 4 times, about 2 months ( give or take) ago. Factory Reset my phone every time , cause I KNOW NOT to open that ****! Got a new phone, in the middle of a job in BFE Bloomingdale, it did it AGAIN! so I wiped my phone. Had no way to contact customer/ receive cash, worked through it, no biggie, HASN'T done it since. Thanks FABO

-
Back