osphos

-

daredevil

Reaction score
I would like to thank 67dart273 for mentioning Osphos to kill rust before priming. This stuff is the best thing since sliced bread.The wifes cuda had a lot of surface rust etched in and I wire wheeled it all of but the metal was black not shiny. Couldnt get rid of it all easily. Two coats of Osphos and its ready for primer. Great stuff, glad I found it.If you havent used it check it out. Correction,the name is Ospho.

Just be extra careful with that ****,put me in the hospital for 4 days !!! "VENTILATION",make sure you have plenty !!I think the technical term was "subarachnoid hematoma",was far from a pleasant experience to the tune of very low tolerance for chemical smells anymore !!But it works !!!

I would like to thank 67dart273 for mentioning Osphos to kill rust before priming. .

I'd like to thank you for thanking me, but this is news to me. I don't know a thing about the stuff!!

Sorry in another thread it was suggested to be used on a roof line and i thought it was you. sorry.

Oh, hell, no need for "sorry" I just don't know where you got it. I searched the word, and did not come up with anything on the board.

OSPHO made by SKYBRYTE CO.
I've used it for years here on Washington coast,like 6pack said well vented area. I buy it by the gallon it's cheaper.Works good for rust stains on fiberglass too,just delute it down.

Moe

-
Back