People that hit DISAGREE....

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
internet-serious-business.jpg

Without explaining why they did it are gutless pricks. Have some balls and explain yourself. I know that not everyone will see things the same way but doing a drive-by CLICK is a pathetic move for keyboard commandos with small cocks. Maybe they found ONE thing they did not like but somehow felt compelled to piss on the whole post?
This is not aimed at one specific person, just a rant because I have seen it many times before.
Since I don't want YOU to think of me as a gutless prick with a small ****, I will explain my "Disagree" this time. Get over yourself. This is only an internet forum. I think it is a GREAT one, but it is still just a bunch of guys that are talking to each other online. If you agree or disagree with someone, you do NOT owe them an explanation. Where do you get off telling the rest of us we are Gutless Pricks with small cocks if we don't do things your way. Seriously, get over yourself. Have a nice day.

Well, that didn't turn out like I had hoped!
Hey, do what you like. Your life is yours to live as you see fit.
Just one man's opinion after all...

Without explaining why they did it are gutless pricks. Have some balls and explain yourself. I know that not everyone will see things the same way but doing a drive-by CLICK is a pathetic move for keyboard commandos with small cocks. Maybe they found ONE thing they did not like but somehow felt compelled to piss on the whole post?
This is not aimed at one specific person, just a rant because I have seen it many times before.
I feel ya brother! I've had people disagree with me also but I didn't turn around call them gutless pricks and whine like a little *****.

For Trucks Only has a thumbs up and a thumbs down. May be that's what we need for Kern Dog. The "Big Red X" is pretty brash!

Wow you guys talk about d*** more than gay guys do:poke:

Seriously though I think you're having a bad day and in retrospect you'll wonder why you let the disagree bother you.

I am super sensitive myself sometimes but really so what if someone disagrees with you, everyone is perfectly entitled to have an opinion.

It is clear the HUGE disparity in the level and appreciation of humor and sarcasm between men.
You really think a mans **** size dictates how he feels about a spark plug or a water pump?
MY guess is that the critics are the same types that "think" that they have a sense of humor but actually do not laugh much and make others laugh even less.
Sad.
you said dictates... :lol: - hell, you said **** size dictates :rofl:

Just another form of constructive criticism.

And tapping disagree as im scrolling through a thread is highly possible.

Sad this is what our society has become, now that I think about it. People have become so pampered that a little red x matters to them.

Sad this is what our society has become, now that I think about it. People have become so pampered that a little red x matters to them.

Check location of OP. California.lol
They were giving trophies to everyone that participated 10 yrs
before it became mainstream.
Any man that cant handle a simple disagree red X without an explanation on an internet forum is a little *****. Period.

Why don't you tell us how you really feel??

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back