Personal Crisis in Western NC: HELP!!!

-
You guys need the email linked to it?

It's [email protected]

But I havent been able to find out how much paypals deposits were so I can't verify the account. :banghead:

Don't send anything yet, just in case.

You can go to your bank and get a readout tomorrow.

Make sure you get the information for BOTH of the deposits they send for verification. They usually ask for that individually.

If you keep on them, you can have it set up in a day or two....

Good luck, (we're all counting on you) [from the movie airplane]...

i still have duster tail lights but i may not be on to check on them but i know i have a few friends that can help with them pm me if you need them to go up for sell here looks like its took care of let me know tho

Matt....I've been out of town all weekend and just now saw this. I have a 7 1/4 out of a 70 Duster I will give you for free. I'm in Asheville, and could bring it as far as Marion if you know someone there I can leave it with. I also have the u bolts, just in case you break yours removing the old rearend. I will PM you my phone number.

well i tried.lo you are a stone throw away, but let me know if it falls through

Matt....I've been out of town all weekend and just now saw this. I have a 7 1/4 out of a 70 Duster I will give you for free. I'm in Asheville, and could bring it as far as Marion if you know someone there I can leave it with. I also have the u bolts, just in case you break yours removing the old rearend. I will PM you my phone number.

Matt, if you need, I can get you a set of new u-bolts from Mancini shipped to you.

Okay guys, Just got off the phone with JDMopar and right after, my best friend. Very nice fellow JD is. Wasn't at all bothered by the fact that I called him right as he was getting ready for bed :eek:ops:

So at about 7am tommorrow, my bud's gonna pick me up and bring me to the shop he works at and I'm gonna be bringing his Mazda pickup truck to Asheville.

A huge thanks to JDMopar, 340 Plot and all the other fine upstanding members on this thread who are lending me a helping hand.

You guys just don't even know how big this is to me.

I have never been so humbled and so honored at the same time. What you guys are doing for me is absolutely gynormous! I can't express all my gratitude.

You guys have almost made me cry :sad5:

It feels good to know that such a large group of people can come together for just one person in need. It gives me hope that my dreams for the world will come true some day.

See what happens when you show a little FAITH? Glad FABO could help, paypal deposits are EZ to work with if you apply for the Paypal card, use it like a VISA prepaid debit card wherever you shop, works like an ATM card too for withdraw's. Keep your chin up...

Pretty cool to all of you. Ive just read this thread and im taken back its good to see when some one is in need how the gates open with generosity.I'm proud to be on this site.
icon14.gif

Paypal is going stick like $0.03 & $0.09 in your account then get on line and submitt those amounts and your set to go RIGHT AWAY..Good Luck

Matt came and picked up the rearend a while ago, along with U bolts and shock plates for a 7 1/4. I gave him the front hub/drum and spindles that came off my Duster also. I was very happy to be able to give this stuff to such a nice young man. You guys are awesome to help out with Paypal. He will still need to buy gaskets,gear oil, etc, when he puts the rearend in his car, so the donations will be put to good use.

Matt came and picked up the rearend a while ago, along with U bolts and shock plates for a 7 1/4. I gave him the front hub/drum and spindles that came off my Duster also. I was very happy to be able to give this stuff to such a nice young man. You guys are awesome to help out with Paypal. He will still need to buy gaskets,gear oil, etc, when he puts the rearend in his car, so the donations will be put to good use.

Good to hear you could help the young man out. Good karma coming your way.

So JDMopar broke the new first, now I have more news. Paypal is ready to go.

Once again, I'd like to thank you all for your generosity! You guys will just never know how much I really appreciate this.

JDMopar was a very fine man and I enjoyed meeting him very much. And I got to peek in his garage and talk a little car with him for about a half hour. JDMopar, it was a humongous pleasure to meet you and I hope to maybe in the future take a trip up and lend a hand on your Duster.

Once again, thank you all so very much! :D

Glad to hear it all went smoothly. Matt will you miss much work?

Glad to hear it all went smoothly. Matt will you miss much work?
I was actually gonna work around my work schedule... That makes no sense reading it a second time... But today on my way back from the bank with the paypal info, I remembered I have 8 hours PTO accured. I've been up since 6am and I don't feel like being up till midnight just to get up at 6am tommorrow and try to do the swap before work tommorrow. So I'm taking the day off and doin the do till I get tired.

-
Back