pics! MY CUSTOM MADE SEAT COVER AND THE STERIO DECK! YAY

-
I like it. I also gotta say I admire your attitude and enthusiasm, you seem to be able to jump around between different projects on your car and still get them done, you don't give up.

Your girl friend made you a great set cover :cheers: That material is hard to work with and she made it here self :love7:
Mopar Orange or Red and Black Looks great and will be there for ya for a long time :happy10: I have never seen a stereo like that =P~ and located the same place I hung mine at :cheers: Nize =P~I bet it has a great amount of sound effects and sound's reeeeeal good :thumbrig:

I noticed your windshield washer canister 8) when did you get it in ? I need to keep a closer eye on your restoration thread :happy10:

I like it. I also gotta say I admire your attitude and enthusiasm, you seem to be able to jump around between different projects on your car and still get them done, you don't give up.

Ain't that the truth X2 8)

thanks a bunch guys for all the comments but really its this site that helps me learn and get help in those tough spots so really thank you guys.

color is a red levi and a blk vynal .

*memike*
as for the bottle if u cant find a bottle or anything i can go to where i found mine and get u one for 10 bucks.

one thing i cant wait for ima get more material and shes just gonna recover my old front bucket seat covers to match. anyone got 2 front buckets for sale? there willing to ship?

thanks a bunch guys for all the comments but really its this site that helps me learn and get help in those tough spots so really thank you guys.

color is a red levi and a blk vynal .

*memike*
as for the bottle if u cant find a bottle or anything i can go to where i found mine and get u one for 10 bucks.

Thank you 63VALIAN*KISS but I have one and seen that you found one and at one time you was looking for one :happy10:, pm sent your way 8)

Dude...I would buy one of those in brown for my car if I wasn't broke all the time. She did great! Car looks great too!

-
Back