Mopar Nut
Reaction score
Took a few pics of the Dart today on the front grass.:cheers:

sony pic 187.jpg

sony pic 189.jpg

sony pic 194.jpg

sony pic 197.jpg

sony pic 201.jpg

Always loved a blue car with white interior and white stripe. Very nice. Especially being an A-body.

Fred B

yep thanksss guys it has paid off,its funny tho when ever I am puting them back together I cant stand them,they look ugly untill its finshed.Then I fall in love with it.

yep thanksss guys it has paid off,its funny tho when ever I am puting them back together I cant stand them,they look ugly untill its finshed.Then I fall in love with it.
Yeah, and when they're sitting in the garage in pieces you sure hope ya remember where all the parts go...know I did anyhow !!:toothy10:

right on Dreno cruise when you can bro.We hit 10 today was nice maybe hit 16 buy the end of the week. This is a man house when it gets cold.

Absolutely !!! and it was 10 today here as well..

I assume you have 245's on the rear..I cannot undwerstand why the same tire on the duster looks so darned small..

Grassy

Looks great Snake!I also went for a nice country cruise in the Dart Sport today!It was beautiful out today,the 340 really liked the cool air!

Thanks again guys.And yep there 245 on the rear i got a lot of help picking what tire size to fit in there from were else FABO.Thanks FABO members you all made my dream come true.

-
Back