Practically acosted at Home Depot:D

-
wife waiting on me standing in Lowe's and casually looking at their brand toolboxes.Lowe's employee there in that tool section tell my wife WE did not want their toolbox, get a better one at SEARS!!!!!
rather eat dirt than buy another thing at SEARS ha

That is where the individuals preference out runs their ***. I'd fire him. Too many people are doing nothing but undermining, shut your mouth and do your job, mind your own business, LEARN TO HAVE AN UNSPOKEN THOUGHT... life is too easy for most, too much time to over think ...pretty soon their opinions overflow from their mouth like a clogged shitter.

When the ecomomy was booming I couldn't find a sales persons at HD to help.
Started shopping at Lowe's since I like the store better.
Then the great recession hit and HD staff started falling all over themselves to help you.
Now Lowe's is still my first stop.
Plus Lowe's is dog friendly.
My HD has signs against grandmaw putting her **** zu in her shopping cart.
That policy seems to vary from store to store.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Is this true ? I didn`t know that, I`ll quitem in a heartbeat, OR, new York minute, OR---yesterday!
Home Depot pledges to continue support for gay agenda despite massive petition/boycott

[ame="[MEDIA=youtube]WUkLHJjSqTk[/MEDIA]"]Home Depot's Float in SF Gay Pride Parade - YouTube[/ame]

the origenal video seems to be deleted, and im not gonna search for it, but deleting video doesnt do a thing to hide the past

See when you know what you want they are up your *** trying to sell you another product but when you need their help they are nowhere to be found. As for that weedeater I bought same with straight shaft and put the 3 wire head on it and ran that thing hard last year. Started right up this year. Money well spent.

your shopping at the homo depot, a store known for their commitment to advance the sodomite agenda and in doing so destroy the bedrock of our country and you STILL need to ask what is wrong with people?

If you intend to boycott every group, company or government that supports gays you might want to move to N. Korea, but I'll bet they have gays there as well. :D
Simple fact: they are everywhere and it's not new or just a fad, but obviously human nature or it wouldn't be so wide spread throughout history and include all races .
Die hard judgment passing Christians scare me more than gays do.

If you intend to boycott every group, company or government that supports gays you might want to move to N. Korea, but I'll bet they have gays there as well. :D
Simple fact: they are everywhere and it's not new or just a fad, but obviously human nature or it wouldn't be so wide spread throughout history and include all races .
Die hard judgment passing Christians scare me more than gays do.

i know im fighting against the tide...but it is a fight worth fighting
we're all sinners, myself included, but some sins incur a harsher penalty then others
take the life of Moses, for example
in Exodus 2:12 we find him killing an egyptian slavedriver and there is no penalty issues from God
BUT in Numbers 20:11 we see Moses smite a rock, when God had instructed him to speak to it, and God punishes Moses by forbidding him to enter the promised land
God is in fact saying that Moses' life goal, to lead the people into Canaan will not be accomplished and he will DIE in the wilderness

now, what then, was the big difference between striking the Egyptian and striking the rock?
1st Corinthians 10:4 tells us "that rock was Christ"

so God puts a high premium on people destroying the image of Jesus Christ, because Jesus Christ is the ONLY way to God and if you destroy his image, you are in fact destroying the milemarkers to salvation

now, consider, Ephesians 5:25 for a moment:
Husbands, love your wives, even as Christ also loved the church, and gave himself for it;

Marriage, is a picture of Christ
sodomites undermine and destroy marriage and in doing so, destroy the picture of Christ and His church and God does not take that lightly

so i dare say, that sodomy is a sin not to be taken lightly

what IS to be taken lightly is the claim that "they are everywhere and it is just human nature"
"they" are not, and it is not, it is a perversion of healthy God given human sexuality, just like pedophilia or necrophilia

it is a choice, the choice to rebel against God and give into the flesh, seeking a unnatural gratification and a shortcut to a happiness God has designed for marriage

it is NOT however, unforgivable, or incurable
just like my own evil deeds, it has allready been paid for by the precious blood of Christ Jesus, and if the person involved in this will only accept the fact he or she is a sinner, who is rebelling against a Holy God and is willing to admit this, God is willing to apply the Blood of His Precious son to their account and declare them forgiven

of course, forgiveness does not mean there will be no consequences

i know im fighting against the tide...but it is a fight worth fighting
we're all sinners, myself included, but some sins incur a harsher penalty then others
take the life of Moses, for example
in Exodus 2:12 we find him killing an egyptian slavedriver and there is no penalty issues from God
BUT in Numbers 20:11 we see Moses smite a rock, when God had instructed him to speak to it, and God punishes Moses by forbidding him to enter the promised land
God is in fact saying that Moses' life goal, to lead the people into Canaan will not be accomplished and he will DIE in the wilderness

now, what then, was the big difference between striking the Egyptian and striking the rock?
1st Corinthians 10:4 tells us "that rock was Christ"

so God puts a high premium on people destroying the image of Jesus Christ, because Jesus Christ is the ONLY way to God and if you destroy his image, you are in fact destroying the milemarkers to salvation

now, consider, Ephesians 5:25 for a moment:
Husbands, love your wives, even as Christ also loved the church, and gave himself for it;

Marriage, is a picture of Christ
sodomites undermine and destroy marriage and in doing so, destroy the picture of Christ and His church and God does not take that lightly

so i dare say, that sodomy is a sin not to be taken lightly

what IS to be taken lightly is the claim that "they are everywhere and it is just human nature"
"they" are not, and it is not, it is a perversion of healthy God given human sexuality, just like pedophilia or necrophilia

it is a choice, the choice to rebel against God and give into the flesh, seeking a unnatural gratification and a shortcut to a happiness God has designed for marriage

it is NOT however, unforgivable, or incurable
just like my own evil deeds, it has allready been paid for by the precious blood of Christ Jesus, and if the person involved in this will only accept the fact he or she is a sinner, who is rebelling against a Holy God and is willing to admit this, God is willing to apply the Blood of His Precious son to their account and declare them forgiven

of course, forgiveness does not mean there will be no consequences

I see you quoting lots of passages except "Judge not lest ye be judged"
And Jesus didn't give his life for anything.
He was tortured, taunted and his life was brutally taken from him by people that judged.
Live your own life the way you feel is right and maybe try harder not to judge other people's lives and business as moral or not.
It'll put you closer to God so I hear.

To quote Shawn on the Breanna J.-----------------"know your role and shut your hole"
Words to live by----------------:)
I'm a Lowes shopper first but no matter where I go I can't escape pierced-tatted service help. :-(

I see you quoting lots of passages except "Judge not lest ye be judged"
And Jesus didn't give his life for anything.
He was tortured, taunted and his life was brutally taken from him by people that judged.
Live your own life the way you feel is right and maybe try harder not to judge other people's lives and business as moral or not.
It'll put you closer to God so I hear.

Agreed. Sometimes the Christian judges can be the worst, and the sad thing is that that they don't even know it that they are offending others. Sometimes it's best for some members totake your opinion and name-calling and stick a sock in it.
I remember something about God is love and that we can tell others or of God because they also love.

I have a bud that works at HD. He almost got fired for not following policy that requires employees to push what product they need to move at the moment. Just for the record, he has never tried to sodomize me. But, he does own sheep...

Our HD has attackers on staff pushing services -usually about re-facing kitchen cabinets. What ticks me off most is I'm trying to get what I need for some other project and end up forgetting something I need cause they distracted me. I try to be polite, but some of them don't let up. I had already given this one old lady the polite treatment on 2 previous visits. I'm reading a label on a paint can and she shows up and starts her little shpeel. I just cut her off and told her she had already told me this twice and not interested... She gets all huffy and stomps away like a brat kid that didn't get what they want. LMAO

I tell all of them the same as I do for people knocking on my front door, the roofers, lawn care, handymen, power washers etc. "I rent"..That makes them all say, Oh, have a nice day:)

I tell all of them the same as I do for people knocking on my front door, the roofers, lawn care, handymen, power washers etc. "I rent"..That makes them all say, Oh, have a nice day:)

Reminds me of when I was an Air Force recruiter. All a kid had to say to be permanently disqualified is say they had asthma. So...if you know any kids being hassled by recruiters, just say that (not sure if its still disqualifying). Although, I still think the military is a great opportunity
:usflag:

It's all in the attitudes of some . Sexual preference should not be your cover page, as in...that's your business.
Make all the laws you want..... BUT....No one has to accept what they see as strange or even offensive, that's just life ..gotta get over it .

Yes sir, to the point of them sponsoring float in their sodomite pride parades

(I'm pretty sure I've posted a few links on the subject before, I'll see if I can dig them up once I get to my computer)
Yes you have posted that before, and I wholeheartedly agreed with you. And I threw a few other gay loving retailer comments in too. Then our comments mysteriously disappeared. I guess anti gay speech is not allowed. I refuse to shop at Target for the same reason. I stopped going to the Topeka Sears because every other announcement on the intercom is in Spanish.

When the ecomomy was booming I couldn't find a sales persons at HD to help.
Started shopping at Lowe's since I like the store better.
Then the great recession hit and HD staff started falling all over themselves to help you.
Now Lowe's is still my first stop.
Plus Lowe's is dog friendly.
My HD has signs against grandmaw putting her **** zu in her shopping cart.
That policy seems to vary from store to store.

Just the opposite here. And a lot of it has to do with upper store management.

I walk into my local Lowe's and everyone acts like you just told them to go kill themselves if you ask for help. They also aren't very knowledgable about their product. The folks at my local Home Depot are fast, efficient, friendly, and knowledgeable.

I hear that if I go an hour south to the Lowe's in Mansfield, it's just the opposite of the local Lowe's.

If upper management doesn't set the example for floor staff, or make sure his or her floor staff is taking the corporate training programs, you get a store that sucks. In my case, I've got a Lowe's that sucks. Too bad, as I like the store overall.

To the op... next time just start un zipping your pants and slowly put a hand out for one if her tits.... she'll be gone in a blink n that'll teach her not to try and sell you a quality part, Chinese garbage for you only ;)
Thanks man i needed that, I was laughing so hard I could barely read the whole post.

Our weed eater died (snapped the flex shaft) and it was being revived before every use anyway from rotten broken fuel lines and leaks stemming from hot weather and sucky gas, so I looked online and found the Homelight basic model at Home Depot.

Same thing happened to my old weed eater, shaft snapped while working on it.
My neighbor said he seen the thing fly 30 ft in the air.

Same thing happened to my old weed eater, shaft snapped while working on it.
My neighbor said he seen the thing fly 30 ft in the air.

I trashed mine by using a 7" circular saw blade on it, but it was worth what got done because of it.

-
Back