-
Status
Not open for further replies.

indybill

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I am looking for a prostreet car that is complete. It needs to run in the 10's on pump gas and be nice enough to take to the local shows. I am not looking to break the bank so less than $25K.

Like Darts (67 up), Dusters, etc. Open to suggestions. You can email pictures and details to [email protected]

How far do you want to run to get it. There is a late 60's Dart on craigslist in Washington DC - under the 25K - and runs a 10.59 on pump gas the owners says - Check it out. Looks Good! To rich for my blood

Sam

My buddie had a 72 duster tubbed bad *** car ran 10,s n 9,s on spray he was hurting sold it for 9500 man iwish i had the money

I am looking for a prostreet car that is complete. It needs to run in the 10's on pump gas and be nice enough to take to the local shows. I am not looking to break the bank so less than $25K.

Like Darts (67 up), Dusters, etc. Open to suggestions. You can email pictures and details to [email protected]

Hi;
Just sent you an e-mail with a car I just put up for sale

i think he is a tire kicker,,,,i have replied twice,, to this topic,, this topic was listed twice that i know of,,,, he replied to me once,,,asking for info on my car,, i sent info and pics,,,,never heard any type of reply,,,a not what im looking for would be nice,,,

i think he is a tire kicker,,,,i have replied twice,, to this topic,, this topic was listed twice that i know of,,,, he replied to me once,,,asking for info on my car,, i sent info and pics,,,,never heard any type of reply,,,a not what im looking for would be nice,,,

Indeed, especially with a car as nice as yours. That thing rocks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back