really

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Clearly what I'm doing wrong, is going on this website and hoping for someone to have something intelligent to say or advice I could use, but instead I get tons of negativity. REALLY??? It's amazing in a matter of an hour I can get 45 posts, 99 percent of which are negative....what have I accomplised or learned.....NOTHING! All this website seems to be is one big ***** session. I built a tubular front end and posted it on this website several months back and everyone could tell me what was wrong OR pick it apart in some way, but not one person could tell me what how to fix it. I'm sure there are plently guys sitting back reading these posts with their own ideas/thoughts/inventions but don't want to post them because of the critisim that everyone is ready to pounce on. Boy if everyone would just ease up and maybe listen to new ideas we could be so much further ahead. Besides knowledge is power! And by the way, I've been racing & building cars for over 25+ years, so yes, I do know a little about cars, no make that ALOT about cars! I'm not the DUMBASS you might think I am.....

So we finally find out what's eating at your craw TShell. Maybe if you had made the above post your first post you may have recieved far different responses. Or maybe you got the response you wanted all along. Ah what the hell do I know, I've only been doing this for 35 yrs.

Besides knowledge is power! And by the way, I've been racing & building cars for over 25+ years, so yes, I do know a little about cars, no make that ALOT about cars! I'm not the DUMBASS you might think I am.....

You obviously know nothing about social interaction or people in general. I would say most people feel the same way in in your daily life.

Although i have only been working on Mopar for three years. I obviously cannot match your Superior knowledge and anyone shouldn't be criticizing your work.

Anyways, This site is really cool and I dont know what i would do with out it. Plenty of people feel the same way and we are going to defend it.

27 posts. Try learning the site a little. Chill . You have effectively F your screenname/ you.

Being a new member is tough i guess for some people.

Ether way i would Say 95% of us just like any Red Blooded Mopar Nut love making our cars faster.

Attachments

• St LLM Heat 2 Andy Sweetland.jpg
    107.8 KB · Views: 187
  • 228598_10150244195375421_697690420_9187858_2224127_n.jpg
    45.3 KB · Views: 181
  • DSCF1581.jpg
    97.1 KB · Views: 167
I'm trying to dumb my thinking down to respond to your post but can't seem to get that low. Come back in 6 months and take a look at my finished car and tell me which one you would rather pick up women in, yours or mine. See this beat up Dart in my avatar? It would eat your car alive on any road race track.

I built a tubular front end and posted it on this website several months back and everyone could tell me what was wrong OR pick it apart in some way (you did ask for opinions), but not one person could tell me what how to fix it.

I just read the thread about the k frame. In the original post you described your frame and then went on to ask for opinions.

Opinions is what you got. Some of them were straight to the point and it may have offended you. You did not ask for anyone to sugar coat it, just give opinions, and they did. Now as far as someone telling you how to fix it, that could be an issue, not everyone is of the nature to take on a task like you did.

What I would suggest to you is take a deep breath and regroup. Take some of the opinions that you got and see what can be done to overcome some of the concerns. There is a great group of people on here and insulting them isn't going to get you the help or ideas you seek.

I for one could not even come close to giving you advise on your project because I wouldn't know where to start.

So let's just chalk it up as a rant and move on.

Nah, more like worked his entire life hard and got nothin in return but a t-shirt.

TShell, you got some attention that you seem to crave. If you don't like the site, just go away.....I won't lose any sleep.

Clearly what I'm doing wrong, is going on this website and hoping for someone to have something intelligent to say or advice I could use, but instead I get tons of negativity. REALLY??? It's amazing in a matter of an hour I can get 45 posts, 99 percent of which are negative....what have I accomplised or learned.....NOTHING! All this website seems to be is one big ***** session. I built a tubular front end and posted it on this website several months back and everyone could tell me what was wrong OR pick it apart in some way, but not one person could tell me what how to fix it. I'm sure there are plently guys sitting back reading these posts with their own ideas/thoughts/inventions but don't want to post them because of the critisim that everyone is ready to pounce on. Boy if everyone would just ease up and maybe listen to new ideas we could be so much further ahead. Besides knowledge is power! And by the way, I've been racing & building cars for over 25+ years, so yes, I do know a little about cars, no make that ALOT about cars! I'm not the DUMBASS you might think I am.....

Well from what I see from your earlier posts about the K frame. You got a lot of opinions, reasonable questions, and even some compliments on your work. Not everybody likes one thing or another. What I did notice, if you are trying to make something, and push it... You never answered a lot of people about prices(which can be the most important thing), you didn't answer a lot of peoples questions... And as far as HP goes, I didn't see one post until this one. Don't take your frustrations out on the site, it's self...

28 posts since dec. 2010 and you come and spew this kind of trash.......

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back