really

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well if your lookin for help you sure know how to NOT get it most of us old behind the times fellas and ladies have forgotten more than you'll ever learn and the younger folks will probly tell ya to pound sand due to your arragance,pissin folks off won't get you help, but with an attitude like that it's no wonder ALL CAR GUYS f--k with you.

The reason that they bust your balls is that they know that they don't stand a chance against a worthy Mopar.

I've been into Mopars for over 30 years. Back then there were only a few of us "Mopar Guys" having to take flack from the Chevy and Ford boys. I just used to tell them, "Unless you can beat a Hemi dont talk to me."
i just got off the pump last nite393 inch motor it only made 730hp and 555tq and that is not enough

Posting a hp rant in the steering section, interesting. Don't want to be here it can be arranged so that you are not....

Was wondering what was up with that. Seems to me like "Tshell" is all out of horsepower and all topped up on horsesh#t. Excuse my french!

Ok if ya want help try being polite. don't start knokin the place when your new here it's just not gonna make everyone "like" you. what exactly do you need help with , good comebacks for the chevy guy's????seriously try being the humble newbie and ask some questions that you can't find answers to, there is a lot of knowledgable people here that would be more than willing to help but you will have to curb your appetite for destruction. if them chevy guy's are bustin your ball's it's probably because they see they can get a rise out of you tone it down a bit.....just because they are chevy guy's dosent mean you can't learn something from them or be their friend...first you have to Earn their respect ( as with ours )we like your brand loyalty but don't let it be a detriment to you in your travels through life, and really here your not the odd man out with over 24,000 members you have plenty of people that might want to give you a helping hand but they will probably need some convincing from you so go back to the ten rules handed down from the "Big Guy" something about respect your elders or something like that and you might earn their respect
no. would like us to stop being the odd guy out. l have a small block n/a . and chevy guys bust my balls. so im looking. for hp.

don't ever give a chevy a head start is the best advice I can offer you at this time.....you will need the front of a mopar and the back of a chevy at the end of the race

If you're looking for horsepower then why in the hell did you create your thread in the Suspension, Steering and Chassis forum dumbass?

You sure don't know to how to ask for help for your horsepower needs. Do yourself a favor and go back out the door and come back in with a different attitude!

He's not new here.. In fact he the the designer and fabricator of the tubular K frame, rack and pinion, and coil over suspension I'm running in my car.... I going out on a limb here and most likely talking out of turn, but he might be frustrated that most everything he makes and shows here gets the 3rd degree from quite a few here.. When al he wants is to give another option for us.. That's just my guess.. I have no idea though.

wow that will get the job done .v16 against a v8

actually, it's a V10, not a V16:D.

And I've got a V6 that I love beating V8s with- ya run what ya brung. You can't complain if you have less cylinders (or less turbos lol) when you decide to pull up beside someone.

I can see how that would happen, I just started looking at his posts .....figured I'd try and talk him down from the ledge...I have to go for now but will try and git with him when I get back. any time their is a new product or an old part there is a lot of questions, opinions and sometimes insults, jokes etc. to follow.....patience is key :cheers:
He's not new here.. In fact he the the designer and fabricator of the tubular K frame, rack and pinion, and coil over suspension I'm running in my car.... I going out on a limb here and most likely talking out of turn, but he might be frustrated that most everything he makes and shows here gets the 3rd degree from quite a few here.. When al he wants is to give another option for us.. That's just my guess.. I have no idea though.

TShell, what the hell do you think you're doing. Do you actually think that after badmouthing this website and the members in general that now anyone is going to help you in your supposed "search for horsepower". You're already on the slippery slope of being uninvited to attend. If you actually want help then go back out the door, come back in, apologize to the members and state your case. From bumper to bumper what you've got, what your running and your ultimate goal and don't say something stupid like "I just want more horsepower". You've dug yourself a big hole here lets see if you've got the integrity to climb out, beware of those that might just kick ya back in. Something tells me you know the type.

I can see how that would happen, I just started looking at his posts .....figured I'd try and talk him down from the ledge...I have to go for now but will try and git with him when I get back. any time their is a new product or an old part there is a lot of questions, opinions and sometimes insults, jokes etc. to follow.....patience is key :cheers:

Couldn't have said it any better. Ask me how I know.

Not even sure how to respond to this one.......

A lot of different cars here with a lot of different ways to get what the OWNER wants out of it. For me that means big blocks in some a-bodies and a 340 in the one that left the factory with it. That also means mild builds so that I can drive them anywhere I can afford the fuel to get there. If that bothers you, I really don't give a $hit.

I also like building a-bodies that handle and STILL have torsion bars. If that bothers you, I really don't give a $hit.

I've had at least one a-body since the fall of 1978, which was before the fall of the Berlin wall...

i just got off the pump last nite393 inch motor it only made 730hp and 555tq and that is not enough

So you just got off the pump and they are bustin balls. Not sure what your combo is but the way you started this thread I thought you had 1000hp plus and looking for some advise on getting more. A lot of good info on this sight but if you are looking for more hp you should speak with your engine builder or build a big motor.
Good luck...

How is it everyone else's fault that a motor(393") you built "ONLY" made 730hp???
Hmmm....just sayin.

Oh, and those bolt-in coil-over adapters that you made I thought were cool...I think that was you? Anyways, good idea for guys who don't want to weld on their car or who don't know how to weld.

Clearly what I'm doing wrong, is going on this website and hoping for someone to have something intelligent to say or advice I could use, but instead I get tons of negativity. REALLY??? It's amazing in a matter of an hour I can get 45 posts, 99 percent of which are negative....what have I accomplised or learned.....NOTHING! All this website seems to be is one big ***** session. I built a tubular front end and posted it on this website several months back and everyone could tell me what was wrong OR pick it apart in some way, but not one person could tell me what how to fix it. I'm sure there are plently guys sitting back reading these posts with their own ideas/thoughts/inventions but don't want to post them because of the critisim that everyone is ready to pounce on. Boy if everyone would just ease up and maybe listen to new ideas we could be so much further ahead. Besides knowledge is power! And by the way, I've been racing & building cars for over 25+ years, so yes, I do know a little about cars, no make that ALOT about cars! I'm not the DUMBASS you might think I am.....

Go back and look at your first post in this thread dude. Now your last post show's more intelligence based on caps, grammar and spelling.

If you want to be taken seriously, then act like somebody.

You post negatively, it's gonna come back at you, what do you expect!

Clearly what I'm doing wrong, is going on this website and hoping for someone to have something intelligent to say or advice I could use, but instead I get tons of negativity. REALLY??? It's amazing in a matter of an hour I can get 45 posts, 99 percent of which are negative....what have I accomplised or learned.....NOTHING! All this website seems to be is one big ***** session. I built a tubular front end and posted it on this website several months back and everyone could tell me what was wrong OR pick it apart in some way, but not one person could tell me what how to fix it. I'm sure there are plently guys sitting back reading these posts with their own ideas/thoughts/inventions but don't want to post them because of the critisim that everyone is ready to pounce on. Boy if everyone would just ease up and maybe listen to new ideas we could be so much further ahead. Besides knowledge is power! And by the way, I've been racing & building cars for over 25+ years, so yes, I do know a little about cars, no make that ALOT about cars! I'm not the DUMBASS you might think I am.....

lets all go back to sqare one with this, this really looks like a serious miscommunication. I personally have not looked at your products or any of your posts except this one but i will take a look and see what I can and If I can offer some help I will. Main thing is everyone try and be respectful to one another and if you are looking for more hp post in the engine sections of the site

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back