RIP Dee

-
Oncologist look at at Dee today. She is not doing well. He told me she has about two weeks left. I am completely devastated.

Man, that sucks...

If you need to cry, don't worry, get it out... We won't judge you for crying, it's normal when you get so sad... We're human, not robots...

Let her know how much you all love her before she goes, say your goodbyes, so you will at least have that piece of mind to keep you in peace after she passes...

Sad indeed to read this. Hospice care is probably the best way to go. I've had family and friends that have used it. They will keep her pain free. As others said just be there for her.

Being there for them is what Dee and the girls need. When I lost my Dad, I had to tell myself one breath at a time. Continued prayers and strength Tom

Man, that sucks...

If you need to cry, don't worry, get it out... We won't judge you for crying, it's normal when you get so sad... We're human, not robots...

Let her know how much you all love her before she goes, say your goodbyes, so you will at least have that piece of mind to keep you in peace after she passes...

Great words. Advice I was given when I was with my mom.

And when the time is right, its good to tell her its OK to go be at peace.

God bless.

Gods grand plan brother. Never easy - be there, hold her hand, tell her you love her, bawl your eyes out.. it's what we do. Let go, but hold on.

Sorry to hear about this. You're going through a tough time, like I did when my Mother was sick with cancer. Did you ever think about beating cancer another way? Both sides of my family, all use the other way. Four weeks can make a big difference. I'm not trying to sell you something, I'm trying to tell you something. But it's hard because most people are stuck in their thinking and this serious situation doesn't have to be. Get informed ! Some people want prayer, but when the answer comes ?

http://www.naturalnews.com/027960_cesium_cancer_cure.html

I wish I would have known about this 46 years ago. I've seen it work. It's the complete opposite of what commonly goes on.. It builds you up and the correct Body Ph level kills the cancer. You can guess why doctors don't use it. And the scare tactics come out. No side effects, all natural. 4 wks. They don't use it, because they can't. Seems stupid doesn't it. But that's the rule. Only poisons. Get informed! You can't poison cancer. You poison you!
The last time I bought this,was for my wife's girl friend and it cost @ $150.00, so don't get ripped off. Cesium and potassium, one bottle each, together as a package. Third stage breast cancer.

Please get informed.
Just a suggestion.
Take care, I hope I didn't step on anyone's toes. After all these years, just hearing about this, tears me up inside.
It'll take guts to turn your direction around. But that's my suggestion.
Hope this helps.
Gary

Sorry to hear about this. You're going through a tough time, like I did when my Mother was sick with cancer. Did you ever think about beating cancer another way? Both sides of my family, all use the other way. Four weeks can make a big difference. I'm not trying to sell you something, I'm trying to tell you something. But it's hard because most people are stuck in their thinking and this serious situation doesn't have to be. Get informed ! Some people want prayer, but when the answer comes ?

http://www.naturalnews.com/027960_cesium_cancer_cure.html

I wish I would have known about this 46 years ago. I've seen it work. It's the complete opposite of what commonly goes on.. It builds you up and the correct Body Ph level kills the cancer. You can guess why doctors don't use it. And the scare tactics come out. No side effects, all natural. 4 wks. They don't use it, because they can't. Seems stupid doesn't it. But that's the rule. Only poisons. Get informed! You can't poison cancer. You poison you!
The last time I bought this,was for my wife's girl friend and it cost @ $150.00, so don't get ripped off. Cesium and potassium, one bottle each, together as a package. Third stage breast cancer.

Please get informed.
Just a suggestion.
Take care, I hope I didn't step on anyone's toes. After all these years, just hearing about this, tears me up inside.
It'll take guts to turn your direction around. But that's my suggestion.
Hope this helps.
Gary

It's too late for this. She is done fighting. Her body cannot tolerate the cancer any longer.

Tom,

Stay strong. I know that's a cliche and sounds trival at this point, but i suck at these types of things. I will say this, every day, if you're not doing it already, break out old photos, relive your lives together. As many memories as you can, tell stories. When my grandfather decided to do the same as your wife after he'd given up against Parkinsons and refuse his meals and water, my grandmother did this and the last thing he said was how happy it made him by her doing so. It'll be very hard to do, but it's something you'll cherrish in the long run. That said, prayers to you and yours.

tom,

stay strong. I know that's a cliche and sounds trival at this point, but i suck at these types of things. I will say this, every day, if you're not doing it already, break out old photos, relive your lives together. As many memories as you can, tell stories. When my grandfather decided to do the same as your wife after he'd given up against parkinsons and refuse his meals and water, my grandmother did this and the last thing he said was how happy it made him by her doing so. It'll be very hard to do, but it's something you'll cherrish in the long run. That said, prayers to you and yours.
x2^^^^

Praying for comfort for your whole family. God is always with us through our valleys.

Feed her juiced alkaline vegetables, such as carrots, and a higher PH water. Kroger sells it. Get a juicer. Flavor it with juiced apples. She's weak, this will give her some strength. Drink this as much as you can. Do it. It's never too late.

The Doctor who informed me of all this, was on her death bed, when she was given carrot juice to drink. She made it and beat it. Dee can too. She had breast cancer, a tumor, a big tumor. She broke the rules and beat it. Dee's been poisoned, if she has had chemo., and she needs to strengthen her immune system and body. Once she feels better her attitude will change. This will do it. You have got to at least try. Forget the doctors, you are way past them. Cleanse her body with nourishment.

Chemo. is in part, Liquefied Mustard Gas, Google it. Need I say more.

http://scienceblog.cancerresearchuk...from-the-great-war-to-frontline-chemotherapy/

It burdens me to have to tell you all this stuff, but you need to turn it around, so I'm telling you why and how. Jesus led this high ranking Doctor to safety, and me to her, and You All, to this info.. Cancer hates Alkaline. Choose LIFE !

I'm in tears just reading about Dee and all the wonderful responses from this board. I'm so sorry you have to go through this. All I can do is pray for you and I am!!

Auction ? I have no money to give not one penny. But i have some stuff to give if i get some bidders . Buyer pays shipping. They are lunch boxes

Attachments

• 12884405_1667417273520008_1116718396_n.jpg
    47.5 KB · Views: 419
  • 12910139_1667417300186672_530664018_n.jpg
    43.4 KB · Views: 409
Auction ? I have no money to give not one penny. But i have some stuff to give if i get some bidders . Buyer pays shipping. They are lunch boxes

If we're going to do that, maybe you should start another thread so it will be seen more.

man - that's incredible !! I would rather donate in your name than see you sell off your stuff.. PM sent.

It is thoughtful of you to post your concerns. I have no doubt Tom gets the point after two posts about it. It is a sad enough situation as is.

That said.......I say this respectfully.

I think everyone will agree with me when I say this is a decision left up to Tom and Dee. We should let them make it. Only they know the details of Dee's condition.

Feed her juiced alkaline vegetables, such as carrots, and a higher PH water. Kroger sells it. Get a juicer. Flavor it with juiced apples. She's weak, this will give her some strength. Drink this as much as you can. Do it. It's never too late.

The Doctor who informed me of all this, was on her death bed, when she was given carrot juice to drink. She made it and beat it. Dee can too. She had breast cancer, a tumor, a big tumor. She broke the rules and beat it. Dee's been poisoned, if she has had chemo., and she needs to strengthen her immune system and body. Once she feels better her attitude will change. This will do it. You have got to at least try. Forget the doctors, you are way past them. Cleanse her body with nourishment.

Chemo. is in part, Liquefied Mustard Gas, Google it. Need I say more.

http://scienceblog.cancerresearchuk...from-the-great-war-to-frontline-chemotherapy/

It burdens me to have to tell you all this stuff, but you need to turn it around, so I'm telling you why and how. Jesus led this high ranking Doctor to safety, and me to her, and You All, to this info.. Cancer hates Alkaline. Choose LIFE !

Tom,

I need an update on donations re Pay Pal. I think we should keep board aware of all donations.

As far as GoFundMe, we are at $1500. This will help I hope.

Tom S

May God bless you and keep you strong. Just donated what I could and put it over $1600

It is thoughtful of you to post your concerns. I have no doubt Tom gets the point after two posts about it. It is a sad enough situation as is.

That said.......I say this respectfully.

I think everyone will agree with me when I say this is a decision left up to Tom and Dee. We should let them make it. Only they know the details of Dee's condition.

Very well said Sir. I tried to post a similar comment...but mine was nowhere near as polite...mine was extremely harsh. I strongly agree with you. There is a time and place for the nonsense this fellow is attempting to cram down Toms throat....this ain't it though...

I do not have the PayPal tally as of now. I will compile a list and PM to you Tom. Thank You all for your prayers and generosity with helping me to cover Dee's final expenses. I don't know what I would do otherwise. Dee is starting to fade away slowly. I look into her eyes and I tell her I love her forever and that its OK to go. She can barely talk. And when she does, her words are mostly unintelligible. This is ripping me up inside. I know I shouldn't feel alone, but I feel like my heart has been ripped out of me. Dr has revised her timeline. She probably has five days left. They have doubled her continuous flow of morphine. Thank You all. I love all my family here and Dee told me even before she was terminally I'll that she does too.

I feel for you Tom.

Let her know that her arrangement costs are covered so she is not worried about that when she goes.

Let her go, and ask her to let go. That's all that you can do at this time...

Keep her alive in the kids with memories of her as the kids grow. Let the kids know how much she loves them and tell them of stories of how great she was.

-
Back