RIP Dee

-
My condolences and prayers, Tom, to you and your girls. May you gain comfort from the wise words others have posted.

Tom, I'm so sorry for your loss. I will keep you and your girls in my prayers during this hard time for you. God Bless. Larry

Very sorry...

Her suffering is over now...

You can't die with her, you need to keep alive and help guide the girls through life. You are the only parent that they have left...

Morn and grieve as you have to, then help the girls move on and get through this...

The oldest one will graduate soon has a great future in front of her, help her follow it and become the best that she can. Same with the younger one. Keep them on the right path...

Focus all your hurt feelings and turn them into something positive...

could not say it better

so sorry Tom

Rest in peace Dee. That goes for you to bro. Rest, be at peace. Knowing that her pain is now gone and she can be at ease.

Tom

My words will mean little and carry nothing in this hard time but I wish you and your daughter and family the best in this trying time. Your wife is now in the Lord's arms, her suffering and pain is over. Now she can watch you and your daughter from above and smile on all the wonderful things you and your daughter will achieve. My sympathy and prayers to you and yours.

Chris

Sorry for your lost. Stay strong for your girls.

As my niece told me when our son died. Just keep breathing. It's worked so far. Sorry for your pain.

Very sorry for Your loss, take comfort in the fact that She had those who loved her with
her 'till she made the jump to a better place, God bless You & your family.

Many thoughts and prayers for you and yours. Let yourself break down as many times as you need to and for as long as you need to. It is human to feel that pain, and that is how we digest it - by letting it out as needed. Lean on us as you need to - we'll be here.

When my wife died in an almost identical way a large part of me went with her. The only difference was our two daughters were both infants, so were spared the grief. This coming 4th would have been our anniversary. I will go to the cemetery clean the marker up a little, think about the way things woulda, shoulda, coulda been. Then I will do just what I did the first time. Walk away and re-enter the world of the living where there are still many who depend upon me. I will always be deeply saddened, as will you, but the fact that you are able to share this tells me you will be fine. I'd like to help in some way, but I am still pondering just what form it will take.

I am so very sorry to hear this. Claudia and I will remember you in our prayers.

Steve

Thank You everyone. Im feeling numb and empty. I reflected on our many memories together. I still have not slept. The girls are having a hard time with everything.

Time and family will help with those feelings. Your pain will never really be gone - but it will lessen as brighter memories fill in these darker times.

...........I am so sorry to hear this Tom, my condolences to u and your family.......You guys will be in my thoughts and prayers...........kim.......

I'm sorry Tom. I wish things could be different, as we all do. But, we don't make the rules, someone else does. God Bless you and your family.

I'm seeking the assistance of yuengling and three shots of rum to put me to sleep. It still isnt working. Im done with the shots and the second yuengling. I was here alone most of the afternoon. Gina and Holly went to the movies and out to eat. Im so very blessed to have Tom Spinelli (spinman 1949) and his wife Virginia. They have been there with me and Dee throughout this very painful road. I love you both and so does Dee and the children. But also not to take away all of you here have supported my family. Im very thankful for all of you.

-
Back