RIP Dee

-
Very Sorry for the loss of Dee Tom. I know that words can not console the pain you must be feeling. Continued prayers from here, and please know that our God has a master plan for all situations. Please try to focus on all the great memories you had with her and your family. You know, that you can call me if you need to talk. May our God hold you all gently in his graceful right hand.

Very sorry...

Her suffering is over now...

You can't die with her, you need to keep alive and help guide the girls through life. You are the only parent that they have left...

Morn and grieve as you have to, then help the girls move on and get through this...

The oldest one will graduate soon has a great future in front of her, help her follow it and become the best that she can. Same with the younger one. Keep them on the right path...

Focus all your hurt feelings and turn them into something positive...

I am so sorry for your loss. Tears are flowing as I am typing. I could not handle what you have gone though. You will forever have my prayers and tears. again I am so sorry. God bless you all. Steve

I was hoping not to read this. Hopefully my tears can lessen yours a bit. Hug those girls from us.
RIP Dee

We're so sorry to hear this Tom. Our hearts and prayers are with you and your family at this time. May God bless you all! RIP Dee!

My prayers are with you and the girls this day Tom, as you start on your journey in memory of Dee! I also lift my prayers of thanks to God for freeing Dee from her earthly pain and suffering!! Her soul is free this day, free to celebrate with our Lord, and to now help guide you as you turn down this new road! She is always with you Tom, not just in your memory, but as your angel, who will always be with you! When you see things that remind you of her, she will be there, when you hear a song that you two used to share, listen for her voice, it will be there!! Her love for you will always be strong, and will still be your leaning post when you get tired, or lonesome, or just need someone to talk to!!

We are here for you as well Tom, to try to offer what we can to help you and the girls as you find your way along this new path!! Take care my brother, it's with love that we heal!!! Geof

so very sorry for your loss.

celebrate Dee's life and and your and her lives your shared together.

shed those tears, they heal the heart. grief is a natural process.

Tom

The sharing of your grief over the last year in a such a public way has made us more compassionate and hopefully will help you and your family in its healing. Your love for Dee is present in every post you sent.

God bless

Dennis

No more pain and suffering Tom. Dee is in a better place. May she rest in peace. Stay strong brother. We are here for you.

From our family to you and yours Tom. Very sorry for your loss and our sincere condolences.

So sorry to here. I applaud your strength during this tough time.
Stay positive and take good care of yourself.

Dave

-
Back