Rocker geometry pics-look good?

-
First and foremost go tell your wife you just said that... damn it?! LOL

Aint no way. I hurt my F'ing back today and I not riding the couch.

If I feel better tomorrow I'll show her then. I'll take my couch time, just not when my back is killing me.

I apologize to the original poster! Dang it we have yellow rose out here crying about his aches and pains again!? That geometry looks awesome! And don't be paranoid it looks like your stuff is in Tip-Top and will run like it also....

I apologize to the original poster! Dang it we have yellow rose out here crying about his aches and pains again!? That geometry looks awesome! And don't be paranoid it looks like your stuff is in Tip-Top and will run like it also....

SNOWMOBILE

And all of this has what to do with pushrods?

I will take your advice and order 12 of each. Hopefully I never need them.
I plan on going with 5/16 hardened , Oil thru Ball and cup. Smith Bros catalog says they are good for up to 700# spring pressure. I am at #600 so they should work fine.

You'll be fine with 5/16 and that psi.

Sent Mike at B3e the pics and measurements . He said look real good but said to send measurements anyway.
After reviewing measurements he recommended a .070 shim.

Great guy ...

Sent Mike at B3e the pics and measurements . He said look real good but said to send measurements anyway.
After reviewing measurements he recommended a .070 shim.

Great guy ...

Cool. That means you'll be getting that thing down to the gnats ***.

I love picking the pepper out of the fly poop.

too funny ! I was just looking for those .... How much and what part number?
I am undecided between bolts and studs. Studs with pedestals can make it a hassle to install. Maybe with stands its easier ?

too funny ! I was just looking for those .... How much and what part number?
I am undecided between bolts and studs. Studs with pedestals can make it a hassle to install. Maybe with stands its easier ?
Arp does not have an off the shelf for this.
My stands are 1.7 inches tall. The pedestals have 1.2 inches deep threaded holes. These are 810 w2 heads. Arp quoted me part #
3.050-LLB for my application 3/8 course thread,200-8604 washers,
and 200-8507 standard nuts. $4.67 for each stud $0.073 each washer and$0.092 cents each nut. 12 points were as much as the studs and I could not justify that.
I cannot guarantee they will work for you, and I cannot guarantee
That my valve covers will clear yet lol. Best to call them. They sell individual studs as well for people like me who misplace things lol.
I may have the part numbers for washers and nuts reversed.
Reading from my napkin lol.
Just ordered yesterday and they have shipped already.

3/8 is pretty tight on W2s.
I tried some 3/8s Bigblock I have and I am not sure they will clear.
I use 3/8 just fine on my w2. Mopar pushrods kit for years.
Just make sure your rockers are aligned properly and the pushrods should clear fine.

-
Back