She's LUMP! Restore or Part/Scrap? FABO Help!

-
:happy1: I knew once ya got ABB and the Lexter out there to help ya, you would have a plan. You are pretty darn close on that door, bet you'll have it tweaked tomorrow.:coffee2:

ABB looks good wearing that Metro!!! :flower: My son has had a couple of those Metros, they get close to 50 mpg but have inherent problems with I believe the lower control arms rusting. I am guessing that is where you are going to add metal and weld it . . . lol!! :thumbrig:

Thanks for the congrats for my great grandaughter . . . dam I'm old lmao!!! :sleepy2:

Tell ABB hey and give Lex a wet sloppy kiss!!:hello2:

Take care, Rog

You have come a long way on Gold Brick...... looks great and that window frame looked like a tough fix.....

:happy1: I knew once ya got ABB and the Lexter out there to help ya, you would have a plan. You are pretty darn close on that door, bet you'll have it tweaked tomorrow.:coffee2:

ABB looks good wearing that Metro!!! :flower: My son has had a couple of those Metros, they get close to 50 mpg but have inherent problems with I believe the lower control arms rusting. I am guessing that is where you are going to add metal and weld it . . . lol!! :thumbrig:

Thanks for the congrats for my great grandaughter . . . dam I'm old lmao!!! :sleepy2:

Tell ABB hey and give Lex a wet sloppy kiss!!:hello2:

Take care, Rog

Hopefully finishing your well today. Picking up box and getting estament on shipping this morning too. I'll PM ya with info later!
John:coffee2:

Can't wait for the next installment or the final fix of that window frame...
Is the car going to be a daily driver?
Thanks!
That frame is a BEEEEach!!
I hope to get it water tight soon!!:D

Can't wait for the next installment or the final fix of that window frame...
Is the car going to be a daily driver?

Lump currently IS our only daily driver right now besides the car hauler!
It is driven daily right now all while the remodeling is going on!
Cheap and easy driver restores is my middle name:D

Your well is finally boxed......Jezz!
Wait till ya see this fine piece of packaging engineering:cheers:
2 Rolls of tape LOL!:banghead:
See pic!
PM'd Ya!

Dog hair attached to tape everywhere, No Charge!
John:grin:

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    111.7 KB · Views: 410
See pic!
PM'd Ya!

:coffee2: Looks good! You've done this before!! :cheers:
Should be here in no time, should have it in and welded before Turkey Day . . . (yeah right!! lol) Let me know the damages!! Thanks John . . . . say hey to ABB and Lex! Rog :D

:coffee2: Looks good! You've done this before!! :cheers:
Should be here in no time, should have it in and welded before Turkey Day . . . (yeah right!! lol) Let me know the damages!! Thanks John . . . . say hey to ABB and Lex! Rog :D

PM'd ya again!
John:D

See pic!
PM'd Ya!

Wait a minute . . . . . . you told me you use kitty hair . . . . now you use DOG HAIR??? Whatz that??? lmao!! Lex will have his DNA in my Dart! :cheers: Rog

Said this on his other thread too and I'll say it here. Come on back. Regular contributing members with a gift for writing and telling of their project happenings are rare. His posts always amused me. How about you? Invite him back. If he visits/lurks and sees some encouragement, well maybe ...

Said this on his other thread too and I'll say it here. Come on back. Regular contributing members with a gift for writing and telling of their project happenings are rare. His posts always amused me. How about you? Invite him back. If he visits/lurks and sees some encouragement, well maybe ...

Yes John and your other half abodybetty we miss you very much around here. Please come back.

I tried. He's not listening.:dontknow:

Well I don't post much, just lurk mainly, but I'll say I hope you come back. I really like this thread and the Car Hunt thread.

When I first started reading them I thought you were either crazy or very annoying, but I learned very quickly you are a gifted story-teller.

I think as soon as you stop trying to sell anything to these cheapskates on here you'll be much happier:wink:

D Dodge what happened was it on his Daisy thread where he was trying to sell the car? cause I was trying to find it and couldn't was wondering if they ever did, and thought I saw something about someone trash talkin or something like that and now can't find it. Come Back Jon & Anna we miss you here FABO needs more of you guys on here. PLEASE
Brad

I know he had a misunderstanding with another FABO member. The Daisy thread has been removed. It is sad to see this happen.

-
Back